• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(5) Philadelphia Flyers vs (4) Pittsburgh Penguins Round 1: There will be blood

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to work with a big behemoth who used to eat "fat guy poutine". He would take a fry, wrap it in bacon, dip it in mayo, wrap THAT in American cheese, and then dip THAT in gravy.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to work with a big behemoth who used to eat "fat guy poutine". He would take a fry, wrap it in bacon, dip it in mayo, wrap THAT in American cheese, and then dip THAT in gravy.

He better hope his wife knows CPR.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ending for tonight with this:

Flyers are my 2nd favorite team. They play a lot like my Bruins and have a lot of heart. Maybe too much heart at times but still...bleed for the team and be the team.

I do not like the Pens and never have. I dont like the whiny owner (Mario) and the whiny players they employ. I dont like that they cry when a injustice has happened to their team when they condone the same injustice if their player does it.

Matt Cooke took out a favorite player of mine forever and I will never forgive him. Mario thinks that was a hockey play. I think it was a cheap shot thus I lose any respect for the Pens. When another player from another team does the same thing Mario crys to the media that "we need to eliminate that from our game" thus he is a hypocrite. eliminate it from your team Mario and then you have a chair to stand on. You employ Asham and he is as big a cheap shot in the league as anyone,

cat have it both ways.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Untitled-1.jpg

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This league amazes me sometimes. I defended Shanny for a long time this season. He has officially lost it. The Weber hit, this cooter hit...just sickening. Whats worse is you can pretty much prive intent to injure after a dirty is hit followed by an attempted dirtier hit.

I just don't get it.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ending for tonight with this:

Flyers are my 2nd favorite team. They play a lot like my Bruins and have a lot of heart. Maybe too much heart at times but still...bleed for the team and be the team.

I do not like the Pens and never have. I dont like the whiny owner (Mario) and the whiny players they employ. I dont like that they cry when a injustice has happened to their team when they condone the same injustice if their player does it.

Matt Cooke took out a favorite player of mine forever and I will never forgive him. Mario thinks that was a hockey play. I think it was a cheap shot thus I lose any respect for the Pens. When another player from another team does the same thing Mario crys to the media that "we need to eliminate that from our game" thus he is a hypocrite. eliminate it from your team Mario and then you have a chair to stand on. You employ Asham and he is as big a cheap shot in the league as anyone,

cat have it both ways.

Lemieux will release Cooke and Asham the same day Jacobs releases Marchand. Deal?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a question, if say Neal got 3 and we won Game 4. does he miss next year's first two?

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a question, if say Neal got 3 and we won Game 4. does he miss next year's first two?

I believe so.

Someones suspension carried over a few years back. Simon maybe?

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was announced he will not be disciplined? Maybe I am just fast-forwarding to the future of inevitability.

I mean, they announced all the others, I highly doubt that decision has been made with 2 days off between games.