• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(5) Philadelphia Flyers vs (4) Pittsburgh Penguins Round 1: There will be blood

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm out as well. I'll watch on Wednesday, but only because it's very likely the last game of the year. *vomit*

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think what bothers me most is that laviolette took the high road and didnt send out goons to handle neal after the couturier hit, and then neal takes advantage and goes after giroux's head.. its just disgusting.. in hindsight laviolette shoulda let rinaldo go out and sucker punch neal in to a fight to get him off the ice, and when that's the case.. you have a serious problem

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of fans are calling for Dan's head...I'd disagree with that. HOWEVER, being a player's coach may be catching up to him a bit.

I hate to say this, but being a player's coach and having leadership that isn't strict can backfire - look at what happened in Philly, Richards and Carter and player's coach Stevens out, Pronger and strict coach Lavs in.

Not saying one is like the other, but it does warrant mentioning at least.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, tweet i just read quoting a fan leaving

"tortorella deserves a refund"

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crosby's not reacting well to what is happening to his team, but let's face it: This is not the offense's fault. Marc-Andre Fleury has a save percentage below 80%. He is not giving his team a chance. Pittsburgh is scoring four goals per game, and he is fucking wasting it.

I don't know what they give out in the Pittsburgh locker room after wins (funny hats, title belts, decorative chains), but he should be getting the exact opposite.

HE.

IS.

GOAT.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan's always been about just playing fundamental hockey. He wouldn't even talk about Asham when Pierre interviewed him during the game.

I think from his angle, the Neal hit just looked like a defensive play. If he sees another angle later on that shows that Neal was headhunting, I don't think he'll be okay with that.

I agree I doubt he told Neal to leave his feet. The players let Frustration get the better of them.

I was hoping the third period wouldn't go this way but it did. Lets hope game 4 is as "clean" as it can be and they go out playing hard and try instead of this garbage we saw.

If the Penguins are done in 4 I would not be surprised if a shocking change to the roster doesn't occur. Not as extreme as Philly but something shocking. Honestly they looked set/poised for a good playoff run but unfortunately when you play the one team that is built to beat you nothing good could come from that if you don't adjust and they are not to this point.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he'd be fine if he hadn't punched Schenn on the ice...his point of contact with the crosscheck was the chest, and it migrated up when Schenn's head went back. Regardless it deserves something.

lol

C'mon Pix... The upward motion of both his arms ** may ** have assisted in that as well. :crutch:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
qPExw.gif

LOL ONLY at the Fluery part. You can change the glove to a Mack Truck.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither team has really injured each other to all of our expectations. You think the boys could pick it up in game 4? :D

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever kid i'm not hear to impress you I dont care how far the tampon is stuck up your ass if you dont like what I have to say then hit the block button, sitting here whining isnt going to get you any where.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

C'mon Pix... The upward motion of both his arms ** may ** have assisted in that as well. :crutch:

You see the upward motion on a TON of hits. The fact that he left his feet was bad and very STUPID.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither team has really injured each other to all of our expectations. You think the boys could pick it up in game 4? :D

i'll agree w/ your assessment if giroux, schenn, and couturier wake up headache free tomorrow :lm:

all 3 on cheapshots. :nono:

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

You see the upward motion on a TON of hits. The fact that he left his feet was bad and very STUPID.

wait... are we talking about the same penalty?
I meant the crosscheck from Asham. Were we talking about a different asshat play? Shit, so hard to keep them all straight.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant the crosscheck from Asham. Were we talking about a different asshat play? Shit, so hard to keep them all straight.

I don't think he was talking about the same one...I was referencing Asham's. I mean, he deserved the match penalty for the crosscheck alone, I just don't think he'd get suspended if he hadn't punched him too.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shoot I was thinking of the Neal hit.

What Asham did was just pathetic and totally uncalled for. He tenure with the Penguins is over, his Shanaban will kick in for game 4 and his contract is then up.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for throwing in the confusion!

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be suspended...yeah, the guy? You know, the one who plays hockey? He really could've hurt someone. Can we all agree?