• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#5 Flyers vs #6 Devils

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good series Philly fans.

We get the much needed rest before the next round.

LETS GO DEVILS.

Your sportsmanship is appreciated but not accurate. We got our asses kicked and never fought back for more than a few shifts at a time. Congratulations on making the next round. Your team played incredibly well, and deserves to move on. Ours didn't, and doesn't.

Now, as I don't drink (family issues with alcohol), I need to go find a means of coping with the incredible sense of disappointment I have. It seems to follow me around as a Flyers, Eagles, and Badgers football/basketball fan. Maybe I'll go set something on fire? I dunno.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Travis Hughes ‏ @BroadStHockey
RT @BroadStBull: Digest these numbers. Bryz vs. #Devils this season: 3-0, 0.29 GAA, .987 save percentage. #Flyers

^^^ see Bryz's stats above.

Now for Marty
3 games against Flyers this year
Oct 8 lost 3-0
Jan 21 lost 4-1
March 11 win 4-1

I'd be happy with 3-1 or 4-1 wins for us

Hedberg was far better against the Flyers.

Flyers in 6.

Period.

End of fucking story.

images

Nothing ,I agree

Just stating that I don't think the Flyers will have trouble scoring on him IMO.
Yes,he has owned the Flyers pretty much over his career,but with the way the Flyers handled him this year they definitely have the mindset advantage.

I foresee quite a few 3-2 or 4-2 games.

The Flyers will win this series one way or another. Too much depth. Flyers in 5 assuming they get complacent again and trip up once in either game 1 or 4.

I think you're missing something here. Maybe your team did play horrendously, but they beat the Florida Panthers in double overtime of game seven...

The same team that limped into the playoffs and only just barely won their weak division with two wins in their last ten. The lowest scoring team in the conference. They were happy just to be in the playoffs and still beat you thrice while nearly winning the series.

You're in for a wake up call against the Flyers, the most resilient team in the Nhl. A team that scored 61 more goals than the Panthers.

Sam Carchidi ‏ @BroadStBull
#Flyers PROBABLE lines Sun: Hart-G-Jags; JVR-Briere-Vor; Read-Schenn-Simm: Talb-Cout-Wellwood. #Devils

Sam Carchidi ‏ @BroadStBull
“@rudypaq: @BroadStBull Hi Sam, you know if Grossman will be in today?” He's probable.

385726_10150727630681811_87169796810_9496182_1143633540_n_large.jpg

FUCK YOU ALL

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your sportsmanship is appreciated but not accurate. We got our asses kicked and never fought back for more than a few shifts at a time. Congratulations on making the next round. Your team played incredibly well, and deserves to move on. Ours didn't, and doesn't.

Now, as I don't drink (family issues with alcohol), I need to go find a means of coping with the incredible sense of disappointment I have. It seems to follow me around as a Flyers, Eagles, and Badgers football/basketball fan. Maybe I'll go set something on fire? I dunno.

meaningless sex is good if alcohol is a non-starter

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I had to let that out....I was way too nice during the series compared to all the shit talking coming from the fans of the color Orange to let it go.

GOOD SERIES BITCHES :D

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and Bolts...hows that for a trap?

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks Brzy's one bad game cost you the series

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We were one OT goal away from being swept and this game not happening. Besides, we scored 4, 1, 3, 2, 1 in each respective game. Bryz wasn't our issue, even in this game (although he should be credited with the GWG even if Clarkson did touch it). Our issue was we never generated any sort of sustained pressure. Ever. The Devils did, and it won them the series.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are Philly fans (any sport) even allowed to say that?

Especially after their team tried to thug their way through a series?

Devils didn't fall for any of the Flyers busch league antics in this series. Devils kept their mind's in the right place and didn't lose their cool. I am fired up.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

really the rightful end to the season though.. now he can settle in to philly and come back ready to go next year (or they could buy him out, if they agree on that. i'd be for that solution haha)

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Killer for philly is that after spending all that cash on Bryz they still have goaltending questions. Almost unfair because he kept them in a few of the games but still the brain fart at the wrong time