• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#5 Flyers vs #6 Devils

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it bothers me that malkin got away with the exact same hit on couturier. the exact same hit.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Surprised the suspension was made.... hopefully this kills any motivation left for the flyers...

Devils be strong, kill!

fanwagon

G for C
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it bothers me that malkin got away with the exact same hit on couturier. the exact same hit.

Dont forget Neal! He hit Couturier in the head too! He got the one game for the hit on G. They sorta bypassed the hit on Coots.

Seriously though, how the hell did G's hit match what Neal did!? Also how was it in any way worse than what weber did!?

:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont forget Neal! He hit Couturier in the head too! He got the one game for the hit on G. They sorta bypassed the hit on Coots.

Seriously though, how the hell did G's hit match what Neal did!? Also how was it in any way worse than what weber did!?

:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

oh man i forgot they ignored that hit.. that was way worse than what giroux did

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking he got a game for bitching about non calls and the NHL is using the hit as a cover-up

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh man i forgot they ignored that hit.. that was way worse than what giroux did

Realistically you guys have to know teh reason this got a suspension and the others did't is because shanny has taken so much shit for not suspending stars (Weber, Ovetchkin) he had to act now. Basically bad timing on Claude's part.

I thought he'd get a fine but no suspension but again shanny was under the gun for his inaction in those other star player instances

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont agree with the suspension I've seen worse let go during this years playoffs.As far as trash talk or thinking this is over most of you should remember being on the other side of this in the 2000 playoffs.Devils need not fuel any fires or give philly momentum it still takes 4 to advance

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Devils were outplaying the Flyers with Giroux in the lineup. Without him the Flyers are obviously in trouble. It's the playoffs so I don't expect the Devils to think for one minute the game is in the bag. The Flyers still have plenty of talent in the lineup.

I do wonder what Holmgren's plan will be in the offseason. I mean they traded two of their best players last offseason so they could sign Bryzgalov & it looks like all they're going to get out of it is a 2nd round exit.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Devils were outplaying the Flyers with Giroux in the lineup. Without him the Flyers are obviously in trouble. It's the playoffs so I don't expect the Devils to think for one minute the game is in the bag. The Flyers still have plenty of talent in the lineup.

I do wonder what Holmgren's plan will be in the offseason. I mean they traded two of their best players last offseason so they could sign Bryzgalov & it looks like all they're going to get out of it is a 2nd round exit.

In all fairness, Schenn, Couturier, and Bryzgalov are all signed past this year, and Voracek expires this season but is a RFA, so it's not like we sold the farm for a one year gamble. Plus we haven't lost yet.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And even if he did sell the farm for him, Brzy is the reason the games have been close. Wasn't he supposed to be the question mark for this series?

Either way, this series is far from over. We stand a chance if we can hold them to 1 goal within the first 10 minutes. If not, I see this going back to Philly for game 7.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryz has been holding his own.... the odds usually favors teams that outshoot their opponent like 9-1, but again, like we Devils are clearly pointing out, need to win 4 to win the series...

Not over yet.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, this needs to be in here. Epic earmuffs :pound:

AsVW9.jpg

-from puck daddy-

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Flyers fans do you hate seeing Bryz play the puck as much as I love seeing him play the puck? I would be shitting myself anytime he left the crease if he was on my team.

fanwagon

G for C
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Flyers fans do you hate seeing Bryz play the puck as much as I love seeing him play the puck? I would be shitting myself anytime he left the crease if he was on my team.

Sir I will respond to your taunt with a.... Very meek yes. His stick is a weakness not a strength.

He has been playing reasonably well this series though. He Definately isnt the problem