• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#5 Flyers vs #6 Devils

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryz looked like typical Bryz, if he can get stronger as the series goes on, it's lights out, not taken nothing away from the Devils, I said before this series started, we have way too much offensive prowless throughout 4 lines, Wellwood was a quiet hero in this win today, Kid was out standing.

GG superflyer

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like we are setting up for a great series. Good game Clarkson, as well as other Devils fans

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GG superflyer

Was a goo game, Marty can't steal like he used to, but he still battles, your defense got winded in the 3rd, and if Kovy is playing injured, he's gonna contiinue to be a liability. JMO.

on a side note the Raiders failed another draft, lol.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a goo game, Marty can't steal like he used to, but he still battles, your defense got winded in the 3rd, and if Kovy is playing injured, he's gonna contiinue to be a liability. JMO.

on a side note the Raiders failed another draft, lol.

We shouldn't be dressing an ahl defenseman that Briere goal was an awful play in Harrolds behalf.Raiders draft disappointed me passed on a lot of needs

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#flyersfanshavetoomuchrespectforthemselvestorootfortheshitbagrang
#bandwagonmcdizzle

whatevs

lil man is a flyers fan, not me

Make fun of a 4 yr old all you want, he's really doesn't care. He loves orange. :lol:

As for me.. I'll root for ANYBODY playing the Devils, except maybe Buffalo. :kk:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryz looked like typical Bryz, if he can get stronger as the series goes on, it's lights out, not taken nothing away from the Devils, I said before this series started, we have way too much offensive prowless throughout 4 lines, Wellwood was a quiet hero in this win today, Kid was out standing.

That's what I'm saying. If Bryz gets better at all and/or Brodeur slips up, with all due respect, this series will be over in a hurry.

The second and third goals by the Devils should've never been scored, but Bryz allowed it. Meanwhile, Brodeur stopped several shots in the second, third and overtime that would've been goals against most any other goalie.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And FWIW I wouldn't pick on a 4 year old I assumed with the age limit it was you posting

Wait, big biz is lil biz? :shocked:

Next you're gunna try and tell me Santa isn't real!!!!???

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shot by Giroux on his power play goal was insane. I don't think any goalie in the world stops it. Sometimes it just doesn't matter who you have in net.

I hope the Flyers keep up the offensive pressure. I maintain that they are next to impossible to stop when they skate hard, forecheck, cycle, and drive hard to the net. There's just too much size and speed...and on every line.

That's especially the case now with JvR back and looking strong. Grossmann was also skating well in his return from injury. This long layoff hurt the Flyers for one period, but it's helping them big time otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And FWIW I wouldn't pick on a 4 year old I assumed with the age limit it was you posting

It's him

He just can't type so I do that for him
But yes, he like flyers, ever since he watched the winter classic.

I'm bringing him back to reality, just bought in a Rangers Jersey. He likes them both now.
I know, that's like dividing by zero, but whaddayagonnado.... he's 4. He'll figure it out.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's him

He just can't type so I do that for him
But yes, he like flyers, ever since he watched the winter classic.

I'm bringing him back to reality, just bought in a Rangers Jersey. He likes them both now.
I know, that's like dividing by zero, but whaddayagonnado.... he's 4. He'll figure it out.

You should get him a clarkson jersey as well he already likes red black and white