• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#5 Clemson at Georgia Tech

Who will win?

• Clemson in a blowout (> 2 TDs)

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Clemson in a close game (2 TDs or closer)

• I don't know, too close to tell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Georgia Tech in a close game

• Georgia Tech in a blowout

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never seems to matter if the teams suck, are on fire, or one is playing well and one isn't; GT and Clemson always play each other close. I think something like 7 or 8 of the past 10 match ups have been won by an average of 4-5 points. That being said, unless GT made some drastic tune ups and changes, I think Clemson wins on the road by 10.

CalvinJohnson4God

Time to die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never seems to matter if the teams suck, are on fire, or one is playing well and one isn't; GT and Clemson always play each other close. I think something like 7 or 8 of the past 10 match ups have been won by an average of 4-5 points. That being said, unless GT made some drastic tune ups and changes, I think Clemson wins on the road by 10.

Most of the GT/Clemson games are close (and GT also wins most of them). But the games that Clemson wins tend to be ugly.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because GT is in VT's division.... I guess.

And if GT loses this game.... it doesn't really matter if GT beats VT a couple Thursdays from now.

...CORRECT!!!!!

and with 3 defensive starters already out for the year (all good run stoppers) a cushion would be nice....

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GT wins this one. I can feel it! It CAN happen! I must have FAITH!

CalvinJohnson4God

Time to die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to those that called it. I definitely didn't have that confidence after the last 3 games.

Damn that was a fun game to be at.

GT's D actually looked good. It's really improved over the last few weeks (though the stumbling offense had been making it look bad). The blocks on offense looked more like the first weeks of the season, though Clemson's defenders getting out of position a few times didn't hurt.

I still can't believe that "fumble" though. GT was about to make it 38-10, and some Clemson player gets to the snap before Washington did. I think everyone watching that game knew it was an obvious offsides except the refs. Thank god that wasn't a close game where it might have actually mattered.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia Tech in the upset

last time Clemson played a triple option offense it was against Wofford

they couldn't even stop them

You only wish... :bounce:

Clemson's defense has gotten substantially better since the Wofford game and playing two teams that run the triple option only gives us more reps against it; if you watched the Wofford game, you would know that we shut them down in the second half. Yards mean nothing if they don't result in points; Wofford squeaked two field goals across the board after the half. Besides, we've outplayed every team we've faced thus far in the second half. GT is reeling on both sides of the ball, and even if our defense lays an egg, I don't see GT's defense keeping us under 35.

HA HA!!!!!!!! :bounce:

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boom. I was one of "GT in a blowout" votes.