• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5.27 Philth @ Snellzilla (2:05 pm)

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tzill and I, we have our differences, but he’s been pretty loyal. We all have our weaknesses but I wouldn’t call his fandom weak. In fact, he is so invested that he regularly poops his pants for them. Doubt he does that for the other 29 MLB teams.
Obviously referring to the weakness of a person who bails on watching the minute the team falls behind. Not his loyalty that’s in question, it’s his fortitude.

He has every right to be whatever kind of fan he wants and I have every right to clown him. The big announcement every thread that he’s bailing yet again is a nice touch too. Can’t just turn off the TV, has to let us all know about it. Ok, well, I respond. He must not mind it much, or he’d stop making his grand exit

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously referring to the weakness of a person who bails on watching the minute the team falls behind. Not his loyalty that’s in question, it’s his fortitude.

He has every right to be whatever kind of fan he wants and I have every right to clown him. The big announcement every thread that he’s bailing yet again is a nice touch too. Can’t just turn off the TV, has to let us all know about it. Ok, well, I respond. He must not mind it much, or he’d stop making his grand exit
Tzill and MSG are really the same type of fan when it comes to loyality ... both support their team but both have very different views of the ,'glass'. MSG's is always atleast half full while Tzill's always seems to be worried that it may be dropping. But, they are both Giant fan.
I don't agree with everything MSG says but I do think that his position of just stay in the hunt for as long as you can is a great way yo approach this season. We will never win as many games as the Doggies .... but we don't have too. All we need is enough to grab a WC position ... then it becomes a new season ... a much shorter season ... that type of format can make us dangerous against any team ...

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tzill and MSG are really the same type of fan when it comes to loyality ... both support their team but both have very different views of the ,'glass'. MSG's is always atleast half full while Tzill's always seems to be worried that it may be dropping. But, they are both Giant fan.
I don't agree with everything MSG says but I do think that his position of just stay in the hunt for as long as you can is a great way yo approach this season. We will never win as many games as the Doggies .... but we don't have too. All we need is enough to grab a WC position ... then it becomes a new season ... a much shorter season ... that type of format can make us dangerous against any team ...
Absolutely, the playoffs are almost random and the team with the best record doesn’t win the title all that often. The Giants were underdogs in every series for every one of their 3 recent titles.

To be fair @tzill is a very smart fan and he knows all this. He is only a puss during games, he has even admitted as much, still too invested to handle not having a lead. So I bust his balls. If he didn’t like it he’d stop the big announcements

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants have that guy "undecided" scheduled to pitch again today. He's so inconsistent

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tzill and I, we have our differences, but he’s been pretty loyal. We all have our weaknesses but I wouldn’t call his fandom weak. In fact, he is so invested that he regularly poops his pants for them. Doubt he does that for the other 29 MLB teams.
Hey! My diaper activities are MY business!!

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely, the playoffs are almost random and the team with the best record doesn’t win the title all that often. The Giants were underdogs in every series for every one of their 3 recent titles.

To be fair @tzill is a very smart fan and he knows all this. He is only a puss during games, he has even admitted as much, still too invested to handle not having a lead. So I bust his balls. If he didn’t like it he’d stop the big announcements
Just want to point out it's not the score, it's the SP. If its a moundshattery, I don't tend to stick around irrespective of score.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just want to point out it's not the score, it's the SP. If its a moundshattery, I don't tend to stick around irrespective of score.
Political gif. Donald Trump coldly shakes his head as he speaks to right of frame. Text, Nobody cares.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reviewing yesterdays game, what was especially tough about Wade's injury is that there was no play at second base. Could've gone in standing up. You hate to see it. Hopefully nothing serious. He's been flat-out unbelievable this year.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Baggs:

The left-handed 1B options for replacing Wade appear to be A) calling up Trenton Brooks, a 28-year-old veteran of eight minor league seasons who was hitting .308 at Sacramento, or B) Seeing if Brandon Belt can get cell service on Lake Nacogdoches.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet, you cared enough to comment...

Make it make sense?
No surprise you try that lame troll bit. Commenting doesn't mean you care, in fact if the comment is 'nobody cares' it means the opposite. I don't care about your bullshit self-justifications for being a weak ass fan, and I wanted to use a gif to snarkily express how little I or anyone else cares about those justifications. I really, truly don't care how you deceive yourself.

If you don't want to be clowned for being a pussy, stop announcing to the forum when you puss out.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No surprise you try that lame troll bit. Commenting doesn't mean you care, in fact if the comment is 'nobody cares' it means the opposite. I don't care about your bullshit self-justifications for being a weak ass fan, and I wanted to use a gif to snarkily express how little I or anyone else cares about those justifications. I really, truly don't care how you deceive yourself.

If you don't want to be clowned for being a pussy, stop announcing to the forum when you puss out.

Who's gonna tell him?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's gonna tell him?
Wait, so if I post “I don’t care which wide receiver the Saints draft” that means I actually DO care which wide receiver the Saints draft?

What a country!

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, so if I post “I don’t care which wide receiver the Saints draft” that means I actually DO care which wide receiver the Saints draft?

What a country!
Your apathy truly knows no bounds!