• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5.27 Philth @ Snellzilla (2:05 pm)

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, welcome to the Giants’ board. Pretty quiet today. More posting tomorrow methinks.
I will be a little less active this week. Taking the kids on a road trip through Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky. Got to see Busch Stadium from the top of the Gateway Arch but, alas, no game today. Stadium looks nice.

sf1giantfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be a little less active this week. Taking the kids on a road trip through Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky. Got to see Busch Stadium from the top of the Gateway Arch but, alas, no game today. Stadium looks nice.
Your kids can respond for you, just dictate your posts as you drive, they need to learn sooner or later.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Busch is a nice stadium, though a little dated now.

The Gateway Arch is really cool! It's in a park along the Mississippi. Last summer, we spent a couple of days in St. Louis, and I walked that park every morning. It was much cooler by the river than downtown.

Where you headed in the other states? Family? Other stadiums? (Stay clear of Guaranteed Rate Field on the southside, not a safe neighborhood.) Sounds like a great trip as long as you avoid the crazy weather.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the more active team boards on the message board. I like when the Phil’s have a series with you guys to talk some baseball.

We are way more active. Glad to have you here.

I went to 17 stadiums in 50 days last summer, and saw 20 games. (All the stadiums I hadn't yet been to, so now I've been to them all.)

I liked the Philly ballpark. I stayed at a hotel in midtown, and took the light rail to the stadium. It was a beautiful night, and the game was good. It was late July, and as I recall, Harper had only 4 homers at that point. I talked with some of the Phillie phans around me and asked what was up with that. They were very nice to me, even though I was wearing some Giants gear.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn’t THAT surprising. He is a notorious slow starter, and this year he didn’t even get to ST until almost the end of it. He is essentially stealing money this year.
So far anyway

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are way more active. Glad to have you here.

I went to 17 stadiums in 50 days last summer, and saw 20 games. (All the stadiums I hadn't yet been to, so now I've been to them all.)

I liked the Philly ballpark. I stayed at a hotel in midtown, and took the light rail to the stadium. It was a beautiful night, and the game was good. It was late July, and as I recall, Harper had only 4 homers at that point. I talked with some of the Phillie phans around me and asked what was up with that. They were very nice to me, even though I was wearing some Giants gear.
Baseball is a much better scene for visitors than football or hockey. I’m glad you had a good experience. Yeah Harper’s power numbers were way down last year coming out of Tommy John.

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Gateway Arch is really cool! It's in a park along the Mississippi. Last summer, we spent a couple of days in St. Louis, and I walked that park every morning. It was much cooler by the river than downtown.

Where you headed in the other states? Family? Other stadiums? (Stay clear of Guaranteed Rate Field on the southside, not a safe neighborhood.) Sounds like a great trip as long as you avoid the crazy weather.
National park trip. Tomorrow is Indiana Dunes, then Cuyahoga Valley, Abraham Lincoln’s birthplace, Mammoth Cave and the Corvette museum because I love Corvettes. No baseball on this trip. Haven’t been successful converting my own children to the ways of baseball and they even have friends who live baseball. I have failed as a parent

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
National park trip. Tomorrow is Indiana Dunes, then Cuyahoga Valley, Abraham Lincoln’s birthplace, Mammoth Cave and the Corvette museum because I love Corvettes. No baseball on this trip. Haven’t been successful converting my own children to the ways of baseball and they even have friends who live baseball. I have failed as a parent

Sounds great. I think National Parks are my next bucket list. I believe there are 60+ of them, and I can think of about 25 I have already visited. May you enjoy your trip, and may there be many happy memories for your offspring!

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m going to be heading to The Lou with some frequency now as my niece got into WashU. Looking forward

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, he’ll be loved forever. I believe he just said Susac is better, if I remember how that works correctly.
Okay, looked it up and it was used correctly. Stokes, I could find you a place where tzill could never find you. Ten you could speak the truth without fear. :D

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weak ass fan
Tzill and I, we have our differences, but he’s been pretty loyal. We all have our weaknesses but I wouldn’t call his fandom weak. In fact, he is so invested that he regularly poops his pants for them. Doubt he does that for the other 29 MLB teams.