• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5/25 GDT Twinks @ Bum

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just continually shake my head at this team (in a good way).

The only real holes we have are #5 SP, 2B, and bench. But our #5 is quite possibly the best #5 in the majors, and our 2B is second on the team in HRs while playing solid D. Our bench are established guys who just havent hit YET. I have faith they will arrive.

Is it possible that this team is BETTER than '93?

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blanco CF
Pence RF
Posey C
Sandoval 3B
Morse 1B
Colvin LF
Crawford SS
Hicks 2B
Bumgarner LHP

Shark/Oxy/Pence/MVP/Panda all with Nolasco ownage; only 9 total Twink ABs vs. Bum

Twink those twinking twinks....6-1 good guys.

Bum's revenge and Shark with a nice game.

How SWEEP it is.

Close enough! Great game and sweep! Welcome back, Greek!

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just continually shake my head at this team (in a good way).

The only real holes we have are #5 SP, 2B, and bench. But our #5 is quite possibly the best #5 in the majors, and our 2B is second on the team in HRs while playing solid D. Our bench are established guys who just havent hit YET. I have faith they will arrive.

Is it possible that this team is BETTER than '93?

Volgy's 3.20 ERA is mad you consider him a weakness... unless you are considering Lincecum the 5th, but he's been alright... or Petit.

Hicks has the 4th highest WAR on the team.

The bench. Well yeah, but when Belt gets back, and Colvin is regulated to the bench, it'll be stronger. Blanco looks like he's coming around. Adrianza and Arias a great for defense. Chez may be the best backup C in the game. He'd start for quite a few teams.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fb_logo2.png

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bum shines, Giants shine,in the sunshine ...Giants win 8-1 and Sweep Series with Twins

The last and only time Bumgarner faced the Twins they roasted him in the first inning in 2011 and his ERA against them was something like 121.0. Today in the sunshine Bum shined and got some payback. He went 7 innings only giving up 1 ER and struck out 10 . He dominated the whole day as his offense never looked back putting up 8 runs as the Giants won 8-1 sweeping the Twins out of town.

Pence and Morse the MASH Brothers were the hero's at the plate. Pence had 3 hits including a HR and scored 3 runs. Morse had 3 loud doubles and 4 big RBI's. Blanco had 3 hits and scored a run and Sandoval who is now hitting .233 raising his average about .80 points over the last 10 days , dancing in his new cowboy boots before the game with two hits,a RBI,and a run scored. Kontos finished up on the mound throwing 2 scoreless innings.

You can't ask for more from this Giants team. Another top notch win and everyone could just sit back in the sun , watch TV, or maybe just relax at a BBQ , take in Dave and Jon with the radio in the the background on this great Memorial Day weekend. Cubs next for Giants this week.The Giants have the best record in MLB. Happy days are here again.

Ya Gotta Believe ! The sun is out and everything feels alright.

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap::rockon::panda::thrasher::peace:

on youtube...

The Beatles Here Comes the Sun (2009 Stereo Remaster)

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of a couple of days ago we were also first in allowing the fewest runs scored, 7th inning and later, and I don't think that has changed.

Yep, 32-18 is no accident.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Volgy's 3.20 ERA is mad you consider him a weakness... unless you are considering Lincecum the 5th, but he's been alright... or Petit.

Hicks has the 4th highest WAR on the team.

The bench. Well yeah, but when Belt gets back, and Colvin is regulated to the bench, it'll be stronger. Blanco looks like he's coming around. Adrianza and Arias a great for defense. Chez may be the best backup C in the game. He'd start for quite a few teams.

At this point, I consider Timmeh as our 5. And I agree, he is doing alright. Hense his being one of, if not the, best 5 in the game.

I agree with all your points. THAT was my point. Our "weaknesses" would be considered strengths on most other teams.