• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 5.14 Hebrew @ Turdinals

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop talking to yourself. It is unbecoming.
Some day, @tzill really needs to buy tickets for each of his alts for a day game. It would be really entertaining to watch one guy sitting in the middle of a bunch of empty seats arguing with himself.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some day, @tzill really needs to buy tickets for each of his alts for a day game. It would be really entertaining to watch one guy sitting in the middle of a bunch of empty seats arguing with himself.
Seeing him shit himself in the 3rd inning of a no hitter because of the bad pitching, then shouting down Belt, followed by him lamenting the teams RISP only to go bonkers for a sac fly would be hilarious. In the 8th inning he will run around to all the empty seats putting thumbs up stickers on all of them. Finally, after the game, he will put on a NY Giants cap and talk about seeing Mays make “the catch” in person.

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing him shit himself in the 3rd inning of a no hitter because of the bad pitching, then shouting down Belt, followed by him lamenting the teams RISP only to go bonkers for a sac fly would be hilarious. In the 8th inning he will run around to all the empty seats putting thumbs up stickers on all of them. Finally, after the game, he will put on a NY Giants cap and talk about seeing Mays make “the catch” in person.
You forgot the part where he complains about a minor transaction the front office did, talks about how Slater went to Stanford so he must be good, acts like he hasn't been to a game in a long time and is checking in to see how everyone is doing and then gives a summary of how he doesn't understand how the team is doing so well this year. Then he pretends to be a female and predicts the team will win all the rest of their games this year. Oh, and then, after (s)he leaves, he comes back, says something disparaging about either a player or the team and disappears. Later, hours after the game is over, he makes a comment that may or may not have anything to do with the game.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post right here is the best one on the board in weeks....

:clap: :clap: :clap:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As if I don't already do that...

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot the part where he complains about a minor transaction the front office did, talks about how Slater went to Stanford so he must be good, acts like he hasn't been to a game in a long time and is checking in to see how everyone is doing and then gives a summary of how he doesn't understand how the team is doing so well this year. Then he pretends to be a female and predicts the team will win all the rest of their games this year. Oh, and then, after (s)he leaves, he comes back, says something disparaging about either a player or the team and disappears. Later, hours after the game is over, he makes a comment that may or may not have anything to do with the game.
all from my private jet to Mallorca.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one gets too close to the irl truth, so I think we all decided to avoid that 3rd rail…
OK so I don't recall this one, I think it was before I was posting here, did that dumdum actually claim to own a private fucking jet?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK so I don't recall this one, I think it was before I was posting here, did that dumdum actually claim to own a private fucking jet?
I think he alluded to it because he “lived in Mallorca”. Maybe the private jet thing was just an exaggeration going back at him. I don’t remember the exact details. I am pretty sure that all happened at Disney though. You were here before he was.

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he alluded to it because he “lived in Mallorca”. Maybe the private jet thing was just an exaggeration going back at him. I don’t remember the exact details. I am pretty sure that all happened at Disney though. You were here before he was.
If you are talking about who I think you are talking about, it was stated by him at the Disney board and I thought he claimed he had a private jet.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are talking about who I think you are talking about, it was stated by him at the Disney board and I thought he claimed he had a private jet.
Was that post migration? i think I remember the general discussion, but I am not certain. I am pretty sure was a standard tz/NN back and forth…

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that post migration? i think I remember the general discussion, but I am not certain. I am pretty sure was a standard tz/NN back and forth…
Don't remember but it is very possible since I stuck around that board for a bit while you all bounced between there and here.