• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4_9_E_R_S!!!!! ESPN Refugee BS Thread

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:postwhore:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fairley's bright future
3:08PM ET
Nick Fairley | Lions

The Detroit Lions placed Nick Fairley on injured reserve Wednesday, formally ending his season due to his shoulder injury.

His shoulder ended up costing him three games after missing six games due to injuries during his rookie season last year, so clearly he will need to find a way to avoid the injury bug to take the next step as a pro.

Nonetheless, ESPN NFC North blogger Kevin Seifert sees a lot of promise in Fairley's future:

- Tom Carpenter​

Kevin Seifert
Nick Fairley's breakout season cut short

"When healthy and in the lineup ... Fairley proved to be one of the NFL's top playmaking defensive tackles this season. In the five games after jumping into the starting lineup for good, Fairley amassed 23 tackles, four sacks and two forced fumbles. On the whole, our friends at Pro Football Focus ranked him their fifth-best defensive tackle based mostly on his total of sacks, quarterback hurries (21), quarterback hits (eight) and stops (23). Stops are solo tackles, including sacks, that constitute an offensive failure. Fairley looked like a young player at times, amassing 11 penalties, which tied for the third-most among all NFL players. But if Fairley can stay healthy and out of trouble, the Lions have the potential to field a dominant pair of playmaking defensive tackles -- Fairley and Ndamukong Suh -- for years to come."

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The city that inspires... right?

Merry Christmas

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to the hot chicks forum? I didn't get a memo.....

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
When I was a kid, I used to love these commercials (My favorite Ref)

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So Dr. Pepper has this ad' campaign rying to say it's a manly soda ("it's not for women"), and then I see Dr. Pepper commercial w/ a chick boxer talking about how amazing she is. I'm getting mixed signals.
:think:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Dr. Pepper has this ad' campaign rying to say it's a manly soda ("it's not for women"), and then I see Dr. Pepper commercial w/ a chick boxer talking about how amazing she is. I'm getting mixed signals.
:think:

Yeah, does she want to do me or does she want me to do her? Just kidding, I haven't seen the commercial, I'm guessing she's a hot girl with no taste in men. ;)

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Radio call of the day in the Houston / Cinci' game on Houston's last 4th down stop:

"Johnathan Joseph just grabbed his ankles & held on for dear life!"

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So that stupid "labels out" beer commercial at the football game neglected to mention that those 6 beers would probably cost like $50.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah man call me late to the party, but we went undefeated vs the AFC East ...

there's a meme out there but work is blocking the sites...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Crestwood business owner charged with installing hidden camera in women's bathroom

ST. LOUIS (KMOV) -- The owner of a Crestwood construction company is accused of installing a hidden camera in the women’s restroom at his business.

Brian Spear, who owns Spear Construction, was charged with attempted invasion of privacy.

Police said Spear placed a hidden camera in the women’s restroom and recorded women on the toilet.

Authorities said a former employee found the camera under a pipe under the sink.

The employee, who wishes to remain anonymous, said she couldn’t believe she found a hidden camera in bathroom she’d used for more than 11 years.

“What did he see? How long has it been there? What was he doing? Why was he doing this,” the employee said when asked what went through her mind when she found it.

Police said the camera was placed so it would record women from behind when they sat down on the toilet.

Does availability of surveillance equipment increase security or violate privacy? Share your thoughts.

Spear admitted to the accusations in an interview with Crestwood Police, saying he’s a “butt man.” Police said he had watched video of several different women over at least a two-month span.

The victim said she was mortified when she discovered the camera was installed by her own boss.

“They’re sick. Why would someone want to see that? Why are they doing this to me?” she asked.

With her attorney by her side, the victim said she’s now suing her former boss. She quit the day she found the camera and has been out of a job ever since.

“I don’t know if he’s shared these images with anybody else but we will find out,” said Chris McDonough, her attorney.”

News 4 tried to get Spear’s side of the story, but he wasn’t at work when reporter Lindsay Bramson showed up to the business.

Spear is expected to make his first court appearance June 1.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
If you saw two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would you think liked dolphins most? I'd say Flippy, wouldn't you? You'd be wrong though. It's Hambone.”

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
More greatness from the VP of Carnage:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woman Accidentally Posts Naked Photo Of Herself On eBay
Naked Ebay Reposts Dress Creates Bidding Frenzy

Why did she add the "Never been worn naked" part. It went for 160,000 dollars about, I wonder if she didn't add that if some nut would spend more. The pic is cropped, because you can't see anything here, I assume it's the lower part. It's a bra, not Photoshop on the boobies. Someone posted this on Facebook, I'd go elsewhere if I just wanted to see naked chicks. :)

$160,000 for a dress because the chick showed her boobies? What? Did some saudi prince think the girl was included?