• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers vs. Jets game thread

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya we might have to bring in LMJ for his first game cuss gore and hunter are gonna end up too tired with all the yards they're gonna get against the bills.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game was solidly in Min control cause of defense being less than mediocre and a blocked FG. And Gore had fumbled before Smith chipped in with an INT.

If Smith had chucked a pick six forcing something retarded in the 1st half you'd have a point.

And like hell "the Defense gave him the ball back". They gave up 2 first downs and then Toby fumbled it.

Two bad turnovers. Smith.

When those happened, the game was still in question.

Don't blame the defense.

Last edited by a moderator:

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like I didn't get in an argument with someone saying that the divisional game was just an ok game because of the first 56 minutes because I didn't want to kill the joy of winning a playoff game most thought we'd lose, I'm not going to go through this week as if we lost. We won as a team, defense played great, much better than offense, Kaep had more effect on the game than Smith, no turnovers from the offense, missed field goals were inconsequential, punting team did well on all but one kick, the running game was great, we're 3-1, and we have a three game homestand coming up.

Who's got it better than us? (Besides Houston, Atlanta, and for the moment, Arizona ;))

Can't argue with this.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One play I like to "highlight" was Goldson's leaping breakup of a TD pass to Holmes in the endzone. What a fucking play!

Who knows what would've happen had they scored, but that defending surely set the Jets back.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One play I like to "highlight" was Goldson's leaping breakup of a TD pass to Holmes in the endzone. What a fucking play!

Who knows what would've happen had they scored, but that defending surely set the Jets back.

yea, I remember seeing that one and thinking damn nice job!

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was a classic center-fielder run down. Awesome play by Goldson! Dashon was on his game yesterday for sure!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goldson also allowed Rogers to score his TD. Look at the job he did blocking when the last guy came flying in towards the sidelines.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goldson also allowed Rogers to score his TD. Look at the job he did blocking when the last guy came flying in towards the sidelines.

Goldson has been playing really well this year. It seems like we need to resign him I hope we can find a way to do so other then 8/ year because we really need to sign Bowman as he had another great game.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Carlos Rogers should take Goldson out to dinner or something because, if memory serves, he was the blocker that help Rogers scored against the Bucs last year by clearing Freeman out of Rogers' path

ViperVisor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Two bad turnovers. Smith.

When those happened, the game was still in question.

Don't blame the defense.

"game was still in question" The game was far in Min favor then. Maybe 10% chance to win. 2nd play of 4Q TD Min. 13-24 score. 3rd play. Gore fumbles.

The defense was bad. Smith was mediocre. If either played better it could of been a close game.
It wasn't much of a game into the 4th quarter mostly on the defense and that FG block.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, it's going to be PAY that MAN pretty soon for Goldson if he continues this...

the effing christ... it was not long ago we didn't have financial impacts to a degree now, we're looking at retaining our defendors at high bids...

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol he sure did, i keep seeing the replay and bowman looks cluless and seems to think nobody is around. Good awareness by goldon there.

I love that pwill finally got a pick too. Dude never gets flashy stats like most big D players. His good play doesnt always show on the stat sheet.

It funny me and my buddy were watching this game and saying how we hardly get Defenseive TD's and boom. Also how we never blcok punts and boom. Just one of those games lol

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol he sure did, i keep seeing the replay and bowman looks cluless and seems to think nobody is around. Good awareness by goldon there.

I love that pwill finally got a pick too. Dude never gets flashy stats like most big D players. His good play doesnt always show on the stat sheet.

It funny me and my buddy were watching this game and saying how we hardly get Defenseive TD's and boom. Also how we never blcok punts and boom. Just one of those games lol

You should have also remarked how we never have an 80 yard TD with Smith to Crabtree. Perhaps the luck lasts for the Bills game. I expect you to say that to your buddy and see what happens.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I wish the Jets had no timeouts left on the play Kaepernick lined up as a receiver. That would have been great.