• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers vs Cardinals

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, just squash this. It isn't worth it. Purgu, I think you're a good poster. I don't mind your excessive Kaep love because it's just a mirror image to the excessive Kaep hate on this board; however, I haven't seen you post anything to prove the current point that you are trying to make that Jed York made an announcement prior to the game that Harbaugh was gone.

i posted a awhile ago that i hearc york saying they will make a decision with in 24 hrs. i didnt post a link so they tried to bash me and BOOM they did it right away. i also mention the mich thing and harbaugh said announcement with in 48 hrs.

i was right and they still think they were right. lol. thats the funny thing. its all good we got the 15th pick. lets go 49ers

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Common guys. Let's just hope that the Niners hire someone competent. (No Ericson, Nolan or Singletary)

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give you credit for what? Saying that Harbaugh would be fired after reading an article that nobody argued the validity of?
Just admit you were wrong. Actually i dont even care that you were wrong about Jed York having a press conference, But I do have a problem with saying that I was wrong and then making up some BS as the reason i was wrong. Thats fucked up. Then posting a link with quotes that clearly just happened minutes ago as evidence and proclaiming your win, thats pretty childish, dude.

its all good just man up next time and it will be all good. its no big deal

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i posted a awhile ago that i hearc york saying they will make a decision with in 24 hrs. i didnt post a link so they tried to bash me and BOOM they did it right away. i also mention the mich thing and harbaugh said announcement with in 48 hrs.

i was right and they still think they were right. lol. thats the funny thing. its all good we got the 15th pick. lets go 49ers

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/san-francisco-49ers/176003-thank-you-harbaugh.html

Ill just leave this here and let what happened speak for itself. I am done and moving on from this.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes Thank you harbaugh. Players loved this guy. he is getting alot of love. i think this might affect Kap. we will find out

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We just didn't take care of business. Looking back, perhaps we were doomed from the beginning because the front office didn't want Harbaugh to come back after this season whether the team won or lost. With that kind of instability at the top, it's no surprise we performed poorly on the field.

For something like this, it has to include both parties. York/Baalke will forever be blamed - even 5 years from now - but I fail to believe Harbaugh had nothing to do with it?

If Harbaugh was such a happy camper, NO WAY this (his leaving) even starts. No fan is happy Harbaugh is leaving, but if he wants to leave, you can't force him to stay.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you even understand the point that you are arguing against? I don't think you do.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you even understand the point that you are arguing against? I don't think you do.

we know you dont understand. time to move on. this time i was right next i will be wrong. its all good.
on to the draft.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we know you dont understand. time to move on. this time i was right next i will be wrong. its all good.
on to the draft.

Childish insults aside, seriously, do you understand what you're arguing against? Can you put it in your own words?

I'm asking because I honestly don't think you even understand the argument that you're boasting about. Can you prove me wrong?

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid finish to the season by Gore. Bring him back!

Then there is this:

The 49ers finished with 33 fourth-quarter points, which matched the third-fewest in the NFL since 1990. Their 90 second-half points were the seventh-fewest since 2000.

Something has to give, and I hope it is Roman.

Cards had a 4th string QB throwing the ball all over the yard, and the 49ers threw how many deep balls? Only one I can remember to Patton, otherwise it was short stuff with RAC. The long one to Boldin was mostly RAC, I think.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid finish to the season by Gore. Bring him back!

Then there is this:

The 49ers finished with 33 fourth-quarter points, which matched the third-fewest in the NFL since 1990. Their 90 second-half points were the seventh-fewest since 2000.

Something has to give, and I hope it is Roman.

Cards had a 4th string QB throwing the ball all over the yard, and the 49ers threw how many deep balls? Only one I can remember to Patton, otherwise it was short stuff with RAC. The long one to Boldin was mostly RAC, I think.

With Harbaugh gone, Roman is surely gone. Did you catch Anthony Davis say earlier in the week that a guy off the street could do Roman's job? LOL.

Patton almost dropped that ball. Kaep missed on a deep ball to Bruce Miller, who looked like he was being covered by a linebacker. That play to Boldin was mostly RAC. It was however the perfect read and he hit him right in stride.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Davis was classless in saying that and I hope he matures. However, I think his comment gives us some insight on the frustrations that the players felt about our offensive game plan this season.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anthony Davis said that? Wow.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Seems like he's holding a bit of a grudge against him from when he was a rookie I'm guessing.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Seems like he's holding a bit of a grudge against him from when he was a rookie I'm guessing.

This makes Anthony Davis look bad. I doubt Davis would say any of this crap if Roman were coming back. It looks like he is a stupid person with low character. This is something to be aware of for the new coaching staff. You don't want him being a cancer to the team should he become unhappy for whatever reason. What is it with Rutgers guys being douches? Greg Schiano, Kenny Britt, Ray Rice, and Anthony Davis come to mind.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Childish insults aside, seriously, do you understand what you're arguing against? Can you put it in your own words?

I'm asking because I honestly don't think you even understand the argument that you're boasting about. Can you prove me wrong?

Nothing childish about that post. Im posting some times you are right and sometimes you are wrong. That is life. Get a clue man. Im not arguing. Especially when I was right.