• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers need to run the ball against Seattle this week

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the 49ers will study the SEA @ Rams tape from last month and grind the Seahawks down to nothing in the run game this week. The Rams front line destroyed Seattle and should of won that game. 49ers can run for 150 yards if they stick to the game plan. I would like to see Gore get back on track. He only had 15 rushes against the Rams but needs to get 20 or more this week.

Give Gore the rock and let him do his thing.

Go 49ers !!

:drum::grouphug::thrasher::headbanger:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the 49ers will study the SEA @ Rams tape from last month and grind the Seahawks down to nothing in the run game this week. The Rams front line destroyed Seattle and should of won that game. 49ers can run for 150 yards if they stick to the game plan. I would like to see Gore get back on track. He only had 15 rushes against the Rams but needs to get 20 or more this week.

Go 49ers !!

Disagree 100%. The 49ers rushing attack is putrid, especially with Iupati and Staley out. They do, however, have their receiving corps back and the Seahawks are missing thier #2 and 3 Corners in Thurnmond and Browner. So I think they ought to throw the ball.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Go 49ers !!

would be good if they can do it every week! but opposing D's do adjust, so our offense must be able to adjust accordingly. we should then be able to attack a defense with 8 in the box.

Seattle is tough against the run, so wouldn't expect us to keep at it? Seattle could more easily single cover (outside receivers) the last time, but don't think it'll be successful now?

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is weak in the middle of their D line and the Rams chewed them up.150 yards guaranteed especially the way the 49ers are throwing the ball now. Crab is back and those 8 man in the box will slowly diminish. Grind those bastards down this week.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just have to take what the defense gives us. If defenses continue to put 8 in the box, we just have to keep burning them in the pass game.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just have to take what the defense gives us. If defenses continue to put 8 in the box, we just have to keep burning them in the pass game.
This. If we can burn them on some pass plays early ,that would free up any notion of trying to stop the the run. If the 9ers try the Gore-up-the-middle bull-shit it will not work...as great as Gore is. Score early and often...take the crowd down a few decibels.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. If we can burn them on some pass plays early ,that would free up any notion of trying to stop the the run. If the 9ers try the Gore-up-the-middle bull-shit it will not work...as great as Gore is. Score early and often...take the crowd down a few decibels.

I know it seems strange but this game is at Candlestick lol

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure the Saints will show tonight how to shred the Seahawks depleted defensive backfield.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The Rams and Bucs both ran very effectively against the Hawks. For that matter, the Vikes put up 130+ yards, too. I agree that we can't abandon the run in this one, but a lot will depend on the Hawks' schemes. If they put a lot of pass rushers on the field, run at them. If they put in heavier personnel, try to get the pass going.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Pretty sure the Saints will show tonight how to shred the Seahawks depleted defensive backfield.

40 degrees and rainy isn't going to do Brees and the Saints any favors....

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Every team we will be facing from here on out will approach us with the same old game plan. Force Kap to throw. When he does, keep his a$$ inside the pocket and collapse it cuz he tends to not want to step up the pocket. Other than the Green Bay game, Kap has not shown the ability to make the consistent throws (simple ones at that too). Every team since week 2 has dared us to throw on them, we need to go into this game ready to throw 30+ passes. We need to focus on their nickel back and the other corner playing opposite of Mr. Adderall.

Last edited by a moderator:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the game and haven't had the chance yet to see anything. Did Manningham play? Boldin had a good game but Was that because Crabtree was in?

MM played...

my comment with Boldin was more on the sarcastic side lol... One of my gripes with Kap is his inability to distribute the ball or read his progressions... The locks on to one target and one target only... He only hits Boldin as a WR...

with Crabtree back, hopefully that changes but geesh.