• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers Injuries - WTF!!!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not positive about the extent of the injuries, but wow!!!

Garoppolo
Mostert
Thomas
Verett
Kittle
Ford
Coleman
Bosa

I thoroughly enjoy watching the niners get kicked around, but their injury situation has been ridiculous. Even I feel somewhat bad for them.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Garoppolo
Mostert
Thomas
Verett
Kittle
Ford
Coleman
Bosa

I thoroughly enjoy watching the niners get kicked around, but their injury situation has been ridiculous. Even I feel somewhat bad for them.

Yup....I can see them slipping to 12-4.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Confirmed. Soft like Charmin.

tenor.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy g may be a blessing. The YAC monster.....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Garoppolo
Mostert
Thomas
Verett
Kittle
Ford
Coleman
Bosa

Luckily they have soft schedule coming up...I expect them to be 4-1 after 5 without playing their best

Giants
Eagles
Dolphins

We will see after that though, depends on how long guys are out. The next 7 is rough:

Rams
Pats
Seahawks
Packers
Saints
Rams
Bills

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Garoppolo
Mostert
Thomas
Verett
Kittle
Ford
Coleman
Bosa

These guys need a better conditioning program.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think i've ever seen a team get hit quite that hard

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Garoppolo
Mostert
Thomas
Verett
Kittle
Ford
Coleman
Bosa

I think a big part of this is no pre season honestly... Guys work into the full games slowly and the conditioning is better normally... Jumping right into full games Is causing way more fatigue than usual, casing more injuries..

Reactions: GNG

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers are having all kinds of issues. Since they play next week in the same stadium against the Giants they are not flying back to Cali and staying out east. Here is some other shit that has been going on for them. The 49ers said the turf was messed up as to why people were hurt.

The 49ers are staying at The Greenbrier resort in West Virginia between their games in New York, and had an MRI truck scheduled to arrive for further examination of their injured players, but it broke down. The truck issue compounded a trip fraught with problems, which began with a six-hour delay on the runway before departing San Jose on Friday night due to a vehicle crashing into the team plane. San Francisco arrived to the team hotel at 4 a.m. ET on Saturday as a result of the delay.

Shanahan told reporters Niners general manager John Lynch spoke with NFL EVP of football operations Troy Vincent about the team's concerns with the playing field at MetLife Stadium and is hoping to receive answers that will ease the team's trepidation related to the surface before they face the Giants on Sunday.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers are having all kinds of issues. Since they play next week in the same stadium against the Giants they are not flying back to Cali and staying out east. Here is some other shit that has been going on for them. The 49ers said the turf was messed up as to why people were hurt.

The 49ers are staying at The Greenbrier resort in West Virginia between their games in New York, and had an MRI truck scheduled to arrive for further examination of their injured players, but it broke down. The truck issue compounded a trip fraught with problems, which began with a six-hour delay on the runway before departing San Jose on Friday night due to a vehicle crashing into the team plane. San Francisco arrived to the team hotel at 4 a.m. ET on Saturday as a result of the delay.

Shanahan told reporters Niners general manager John Lynch spoke with NFL EVP of football operations Troy Vincent about the team's concerns with the playing field at MetLife Stadium and is hoping to receive answers that will ease the team's trepidation related to the surface before they face the Giants on Sunday.
god damn, even their MRI truck and team plane is on the injury report

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These guys need a better conditioning program.

When offensive lineman roll up on your legs and the weight forces your leg to bend the wrong way, I don't conditioning programs help that much. Many of the injuries were knee and an ankle injury. There really isn't anything that can prevent that.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw Bosa is a confirmed ACL. Hate to see that.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a big part of this is no pre season honestly... Guys work into the full games slowly and the conditioning is better normally... Jumping right into full games Is causing way more fatigue than usual, casing more injuries..
Agreed.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They play NE in two weeks.

BB certainly is the blame for all these "problems".

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckily they have soft schedule coming up...I expect them to be 4-1 after 5 without playing their best

Giants
Eagles
Dolphins

We will see after that though, depends on how long guys are out. The next 7 is rough:

Rams
Pats
Seahawks
Packers
Saints
Rams
Bills
Sure that could happen, but those 2 upcoming opponents after the NYG are gonna be extra hungry depending on their records before facing SF.
I can see them beating NY...but Philly & Miami won't be that easy....and I think they'll be 2-3 after those games.
I agree, their schedule after that is a tough one.

Last edited:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
9ers do need a new training staff as they seem to have too many soft tissue injuries year in and year out which those injuries too many are where your training staff and offseason programs help prevent.

But a lot of their injuries just boil down to bad luck and come with the territory of playing football. Torn ACLs (via contact) and sprains you just can't do much to prevent and almost every player injury prone or not is going to get injured when ankles and knees get bent in ways not intended.

They do have a legit reason to at least look into the field because they amount of injuries they had last week was pretty unusual but I just think they were on the extreme end of bad luck.

Just one of those snake bitten seasons that's frustrating as a fan especially for a team that had legit Super Bowl aspirations. I still think they'll be in the mix because most of their injuries on offense at least are of the short term variety but it's very much an uphill battle especially in a hyper competitive division that's the NFC West and the conference is tough itself.