• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers - Cardinals

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants, Bills, Jags, Broncos and maybe the Colts, Bucs and Cowboys could be looking for a QB. The Giants will likely have the best pick between those teams, so they would be the idea trade partner, but we gotta leverage those other teams to get max return.

The Colts ain't looking for a QB....if they didn't have Luck, they'd probably already be the #1 pick in the draft for next year. Neither are the Bills....although I think Allen is a pure bust anyways. The Cowboys aren't, but perhaps they should because I'm not particularly impressed with Dak Kaepernick.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills?

Looks like the Giants will be high enough and don't need to trade up? They know the 49ers aren't taking QB.

Yes, these other teams would be interested in a QB, but enough to trade to #1 or #2?

The Bears were willing to go from #3 to #2 a couple years ago so it isn't impossible. Other teams will be looking for a QB as well and if there is really only one top tier QB (kid the kid from Oregon I'm guessing) then teams will be willing to move up to get that pick.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not realize just how bad the 49ers are and how poorly they are coached until I saw the 4th quarter of this game. I was absolutely astonished by the ineptitude of the players as well as the coaching staff.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the game. It was not televised in my area. Just got to finish the tank this year and the FO has to hit on this year's draft picks.
Try reddit.com. It has every sporting event you can imagine live and in HD. I've seen every 49er game on that site. Just select "NFL Streams" when you get there.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looking at the landscape. If the Niners have the top pick (truthfully a tall order with the next 2 games being puff games), they need to work the phones to force the Giants to pay to jump in, or get someone else to overpay with future 1s to get him.
You must have missed the Cardinals game. The 49ers have no chance to beat either the Raiders or Giants.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try reddit.com. It has every sporting event you can imagine live and in HD. I've seen every 49er game on that site. Just select "NFL Streams" when you get there.

Thanks. I was insistent to my son that the game would be televised but sure enough they switched to the Rams game. Just 15 miles north the 49ers game was televised.