• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers are having trouble selling tickets

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your right, it would be like the Seahawks moving to Redmond/ Bellevue. You would end up with a different crowd of customers.

I am not familiar with the Seahawk's location and where the fanbase is located, with the team here I think it might play a part, but I think the ticket prices and PSLs probably played a larger part.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its 30 minutes from the stadium in good traffic which is just about never. You know... because its on the opposite end of san francisco as candlestick was. You make it sound like after the game you strolled down to the wharf for a cup of chowder... as opposed to going to bum fucked egypt in santa clara that takes about 10 minutes longer to get to. You are full of shit. Also, Glendale is such a historic sports town, no wonder you attached to the cardinals... For the history and lore... :L

Meanwhile, according to you, Santa Clara where the the 49ers headquarters is located isn't a sports town with five lombardi trophy's residing there... I smell grape jelly.
You guys have 5 Lombardi's?
Flipping cool. I don't remember them though. Must have been quite a while ago, huh?