• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

43-21 and on to the Bye Week

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to go into the Bronco board and slam a guy who called me a whiner when I asked what the Bronco crowd would say if the Patriots beat the Broncos by 10 or more. Most of the idiots were saying the Patriots would be lucky to score 10. The intelligent guys like CDumler were saying they thought it could be close.

Who would have ever guessed that the Pats would put up 43 against the Broncos? The Pats defense was outstanding when they had to be forcing the Broncos to go 0-4 on fourth down attempts and 3-11 on third down.

It's still a tough road after the Bye.....Indy first, then Detroit, Green Bay then San Diego. Only one of them in Foxboro.

Best thing is that there are no serious or even bad injuries....time to heal the little wounds and prep for the Colts.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to go into the Bronco board and slam a guy who called me a whiner when I asked what the Bronco crowd would say if the Patriots beat the Broncos by 10 or more. Most of the idiots were saying the Patriots would be lucky to score 10. The intelligent guys like CDumler were saying they thought it could be close.

Who would have ever guessed that the Pats would put up 43 against the Broncos? The Pats defense was outstanding when they had to be forcing the Broncos to go 0-4 on fourth down attempts and 3-11 on third down.

It's still a tough road after the Bye.....Indy first, then Detroit, Green Bay then San Diego. Only one of them in Foxboro.

Best thing is that there are no serious or even bad injuries....time to heal the little wounds and prep for the Colts.
I work with a thousand people & im the only pats fan,i told everyone the broncos would win 68-17,however i have no problem eating this kind of crow

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

.....they should've put up 50 if Lafell didn't La-DROP..!!,.....*that fkkn dumbass*.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon man, LeFell will win the next game for them.

What a sweet way to enter the bye week. Think the Colts noticed?!

Holy shit Tom Brady's a great fucking quarterback.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon man, LeFell will win the next game for them.

What a sweet way to enter the bye week. Think the Colts noticed?!

Holy shit Tom Brady's a great fucking quarterback.

I'm sure Hammer will weigh in. :L

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cdumler is a good dude and there were a couple others that were reasonable, but the idiots who kept harping on the Pats being lucky that Denver played so poorly instead of giving New England credit for whoopin some ass were fun to play with.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Detroit in Foxboro will fold like a cheap beach chair. After watching Indy get blown out last week, not so much afraid of them. SD, getting shutout at home (apparently aren't what we thought). Only the Packers I'd say is the most difficult game of those.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit in Foxboro will fold like a cheap beach chair. After watching Indy get blown out last week, not so much afraid of them. SD, getting shutout at home (apparently aren't what we thought). Only the Packers I'd say is the most difficult game of those.
The Chargers got croaked down in Miami yesterday, but they are likely to be a real tough match up at home. The Packers will be a tough test, but their defense doesn't usually scare anybody, it's Rodgers that kills. Detroit is schizo, you never know what you're going to get with them and Luck is making the Colts into a real tough out.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chargers got croaked down in Miami yesterday, but they are likely to be a real tough match up at home. The Packers will be a tough test, but their defense doesn't usually scare anybody, it's Rodgers that kills. Detroit is schizo, you never know what you're going to get with them and Luck is making the Colts into a real tough out.

Thought SD was at home. Must have looked at the score upside down. :doh:

Still..teams don't usually get shut out if they are anywhere near decent.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought SD was at home. Must have looked at the score upside down. :doh:

Still..teams don't usually get shut out if they are anywhere near decent.
Losing in Miami wouldn't have shocked me, but they way they got smoked sure did.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you about the packerz,...but don't look past Miami coming here either,... we still need to win outright if we want ''home-field'' in January,....broncos remaining schedule looks easier than ours.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you about the packerz,...but don't look past Miami coming here either,... we still need to win outright if we want ''home-field'' in January,....broncos remaining schedule looks easier than ours.

When was the last time Miami won in Foxboro..in December?

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time Miami won in Foxboro..in December?
I think we'll get the (W), esp. since they beat us already,....but they're a better road team,...*just saying*,....we can only afford one more loss if we wanna ''host'',....*lookin-ahead/foolishly*.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will a 12-4/record get us to our ''goal''........*I'm not so sure*.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll get the (W), esp. since they beat us already,....but they're a better road team,...*just saying*,....we can only afford one more loss if we wanna ''host'',....*lookin-ahead/foolishly*.

The defense played well. That's the best offense the Pats will see but they will face some of the better QB's after the bye.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remaining schedule = ~bye~, @colts, DETROIT, @packers, @chargers, DOLPHINS, @jets, BILLS.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense played well. That's the best offense the Pats will see but they will face some of the better QB's after the bye.
I think that Miami game [12/14] will be closer than yesterdays [pats/game]......I could be wrong.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Miami game [12/14] will be closer than yesterdays [pats/game]......I could be wrong.

depends on the weather. let it snow..let it snow..let it snow.

th