• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
win one more in oakland, and 2 against seattle. It should be over. I doubt the Angels win 5 in a row

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i'm imagining the last game of the year being meaningless, and Jered Weaver doing what he does best. Throwing head balls at our Triple AAA guys until he gets ejected. Should be fun to watch

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think it is still way way too early. TEX needs to keep the pressure on DET to win every night when they would prefer to slack off now that they have their division won. Perfect time for TEX 8-2 run.

Me wanting to post a fat lady singing smilie has nothing to do with how the Rangers play. I doubt they'd start slacking because some guy says the division is locked up. And the division is locked up.

Do I want them to finish better than Detroit, of course. Never have I said, lets start throwing our bench players in a game so we can just coast to the finish. I want to win 95 games! But what I do think we need to do is make sure our rotation is set for CJ to pitch game 1. It would be a mistake to not! So if I have to throw Feldman out there for a game I would. Once you're in the playoffs it's anyones game.