• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 4) Philadelphia 76ers vs. 5) Toronto Raptors

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God Embild is an embarrassing player
Lots of talent but a massive hypocrite and a fake tough guy
Raptors healthy beat this team

1 win at a time
giphy.webp

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess everyone will be fine when the pendulum swings the other way on Monday (for the fourth time in this series) and the calls go the Sixers way.

Having said that, if what they are saying about Trent Jr. is true the Raps Medical Staff needs to be seriously looked at. If they let him play two games with a 102F fever they are incompetent. A first round playoff series is not worth risking a young mans health. 103 is where it starts to get dangerous, and I'm pretty sure playing Pro ball might spike your body temp a bit.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess everyone will be fine when the pendulum swings the other way on Monday (for the fourth time in this series) and the calls go the Sixers way.

Having said that, if what they are saying about Trent Jr. is true the Raps Medical Staff needs to be seriously looked at. If they let him play two games with a 102F fever they are incompetent. A first round playoff series is not worth risking a young mans health. 103 is where it starts to get dangerous, and I'm pretty sure playing Pro ball might spike your body temp a bit.

Gary Trent is a grown man.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gary Trent is a grown man.
Can't argue with that. But the Raps had to have known he was dealing with some kind of infection and it's the medical staffs responsibility to say sit the fuck down.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't argue with that. But the Raps had to have known he was dealing with some kind of infection and it's the medical staffs responsibility to say sit the fuck down.

If it was MJ the story would become he played with a 115 degree fever

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I was thinking the same thing. But if you are anything like me you probably played through some injuries and ran right back in after getting knocked the hell out. The optics of GTJ not playing would have been awful with his unapparent injury and Barnes already out. At 54 I fear I am already starting to see some consequences of playing sports in the 80's and 90's when concussions were not a thing and (pretending) to be tough was.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can’t let them get in his head. Not surprised by this at all. He let them dictate to him. I understand the frustration but it’s not going to do him any good. The sooner he realizes that the league never want the process to win and that in order for him to win he’s going to have finish through fouls that’s when he will be able to play through this nonsense. I don’t even care if what I typed is true or not. That’s the way he has to think. He has to believe it and accept it.
It's true.

Adam silver should be strangled with brian colangelo's limp body

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are making a lot of crazy assumptions. I'm pretty sure the refs know where they are going a week in advance or so. I don't think he was just notified late wed night/thu morning that he will need to be in Toronto by Friday
It's almost like you haven't watched the nba for the last 2 decades...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The raptors' strategy for the series was to foul the Sixers so what do you expect?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FVV is out. Not too surprising given the way he left the court last game. But Philly needs to wrap this up asap now, give Embiid some rest hopefully before next series.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jojo knows

He also cried to the media that nobody likes him.

Is this what Embiid's turned into? If the 76ers don't win the refs are out to get him?

So when the 76ers lose they get screwed. But when they win everything's okay.

Get Embiid a box of Kleenex so he can dry though tears.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FVV is out. Not too surprising given the way he left the court last game. But Philly needs to wrap this up asap now, give Embiid some rest hopefully before next series.
How will they ever replace jacking up long threes and doing nothing else.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also cried to the media that nobody likes him.

Is this what Embiid's turned into? If the 76ers don't win the refs are out to get him?

So when the 76ers lose they get screwed. But when they win everything's okay.

Get Embiid a box of Kleenex so he can dry though tears.
Uhh Embiid has lost plenty of games when the refs weren't out to get him. The fuck is rattling around in your head?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhh Embiid has lost plenty of games when the refs weren't out to get him. The fuck is rattling around in your head?

Oh looky here. Yet another 76ers fan that gets the issues over some trash talk. Good.

If it was any other player than Embiid you'd see how funny it is for one of the best players in the game to first cry to the media and then say the refs aren't treating him fairly.