• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(4) Nashville Predators vs. (5) Detroit Red Wings Series Thread

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fify

Normally I would say just finish the series and that's the justice, but this crossed a line in my book.

Yeah, I know. Karma's a bitch and Weber will get what's coming to him in due time. In the long run hopefully it'll give the Wings more motivation to kick their asses and send them home sooner. No more spotting them games.

Hopefully Buttfuck, err, I mean Bettman goes anywhere but Nashville next game so we don't have the same type of officiating we did last night.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will get to see nyquist in the playoffs at least,

would love to see the look on babcock's face when the "consequence" was handed down to weber today.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it just me or did Brad Stuart have one of his worst games ever last night? I swear every time I saw him on the ice, someone skated by him with ease or made him look stupid.

Just an off game or has he been this bad recently?

(if the latter, I don't want him signing with the Sharks in the off-season like it's rumored)

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it just me or did Brad Stuart have one of his worst games ever last night? I swear every time I saw him on the ice, someone skated by him with ease or made him look stupid.

Just an off game or has he been this bad recently?

(if the latter, I don't want him signing with the Sharks in the off-season like it's rumored)

He had a terrible postseason last year too...it is ridiculous how often a puck bounces off of him and ends up in the net...

Witht hat said I just think he had a bad game...he should bounce back. The whole team should rally because this gutless move by the NHL and slaughter them

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bradyfan590
Isn't new law weird where u can drink/drive even if you INTENDED to do so as long as the person you hit w/ your car isn't injured? #nhllogic

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

AnsarKhanMLive
Babcock went for a jog outside arena and got locked out. Said cleaning person let him back in.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!

:lol:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

AnsarKhanMLive
Babcock went for a jog outside arena and got locked out. Said cleaning person let him back in.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!

:lol:

Babs had to bang his head repeatedly on the glass before the cleaning person would open the door :lol:

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DGB Playoff Prediction:

#4 Nashville Predators vs. #5 Detroit Red Wings
The matchup: The upstart Predators face the veteran Red Wings in a matchup that is so close on paper that we all agree to try to look surprised when Detroit wins.
The view from Nashville: The Predators surrendered a first round draft pick at the trade deadline to land an impact player, and the team is convinced the move will pay off just as soon as this Paul Gaustad guy stops joking around and tells them who they really got.
The view from Detroit: The Red Wings will make it a priority to end the series early, partly to conserve energy and avoid fatigue but mostly to prevent Shea Weber's playoff beard from achieving self-awareness.
Player to watch: Niklas Kronwall, since if he tries to deliver his patented leaping charge on Hal Gill it could be our first chance to ever see him deliver a shoulder-to-shoulder check.
Prediction: Predators defenceman Ryan Suter plays well but is accused of seeming overanxious after he goes through the post-series handshake line wearing a Red Wings jersey.

I so wanna marry that guy. :lol:

sherbert1421

Dead Wings 2.0
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rookie Gustav Nyquist to take Darren Helm's spot on Red Wings' third line for Game 2

The loss of forward Darren Helm has opened the door for Detroit Red Wings' rookie Gustav Nyquist to make his NHL playoff debut Friday night against the Nashville Predators.

Coach Mike Babcock said today that Nyquist will replace Helm on Detroit's third line in Game 2 of the Red Wings' first-round series with the Predators.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Detroit's org isn't high on Nyquist?

When was the last time we had somebody on the playoff team with so few regular season games played?

sherbert1421

Dead Wings 2.0
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Detroit's org isn't high on Nyquist?

When was the last time we had somebody on the playoff team with so few regular season games played?

yup. the closet player i can think of off the top of my head is helm

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
e7EjA.png