• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 4 Atlanta Hawks (48-34) vs. 1 Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25)

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. From suckering them into giving up way too much for Pierce & KG.

What a coincidence. That's what we did when we gave them Joe Johnson. :lol:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is 8-0 in the playoffs rolling yet MEcca?

LOL!!!!!!!

Cant wait for GoT tonight....for JS to dole out some justice to that little bitch olly! hahaha

Your boys look GREAT!!!

Dude, I have to get my private messages fixed.

I'm on a new theory for GOT. I didn't believe it until this last episode.

***********GAME OF THRONES POSSIBLE SPOILERS*******************

I think the Imp is a dragon.

Remember why Tywin hated the Mad King so much?

He took " Liberties" with his wife.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your boys look GREAT!!!

Dude, I have to get my private messages fixed.

I'm on a new theory for GOT. I didn't believe it until this last episode.

***********GAME OF THRONES POSSIBLE SPOILERS*******************

I think the Imp is a dragon.

Remember why Tywin hated the Mad King so much?

He took " Liberties" with his wife.
SPOILER THEORY....

look at Meera.....

Jon Snow's long lost twin sister?

Howland Reed took her from the ToJ while Ned took Jon????

i dont know about that one- maybe a stretch...but ya never know...

the tyrion stuff definitely seems plausible...that would be awesome to see him ride one of the dragons.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they will...tons of cap space and i think they have like 3 or 4 first rounders - including Brooklyns pick....Celtics are gonna in great position going forward and have a great coach...

I hope Ainge tries to get the best FA's that are interested in Boston.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Love has played great this playoffs....Cavs got him on a great contract too....while guys like Derozan and Whiteside sign deals that are worth more money this offseason- the Cavs will have Love signed up for the long term at LESS money- and he is a considerably better player than either of those guys- and many who will probably cost more.

Its why the Cavs locking in their guys at 2015 prices was so smart.....with the biggest cap jump in LEAGUE HISTORY coming- locking in KI, Love, Thompson, Shumpert was just another example of Griffin doing a great job.

Krispy Treat

3-6 Latvia
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the Sixers are still interested in trading for Schroder. I would be ( even though he'll be on the market next year ). The guy deserves more minutes, but he'll never get the uptick with Teague around. Another Reggie Jackson-type situation in Atlanta in my opinion.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah been disappointed. Considering how clutch he usually is, I expected him to have a few moments in the playoffs. 10 games in and he has yet to have his moment
I thought he was going to hit that 3 last game at the end.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Love has played great this playoffs....Cavs got him on a great contract too....while guys like Derozan and Whiteside sign deals that are worth more money this offseason- the Cavs will have Love signed up for the long term at LESS money- and he is a considerably better player than either of those guys- and many who will probably cost more.

Its why the Cavs locking in their guys at 2015 prices was so smart.....with the biggest cap jump in LEAGUE HISTORY coming- locking in KI, Love, Thompson, Shumpert was just another example of Griffin doing a great job.
Lets see what happens in the Finals. Again u guys are playing 2nd tier teams. Love was still a bad contract and not a great fit. Wiggins would of been the better keep. Right now everything looks great but with this bad D and when u play someone good things might crumple again in Cleveland. I understand u are on top of the mountain right now but as an NBA fan looking in this team has its weaknesses. Congrats overall for making it to the ECF again but everyone knows its not about making it there with this team or the Finals again its about winning it and That is a tough thing to do with this team.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than the spurs-thunder series... everyone has been.
True. Clippers vs GS would of been nice but injuries killed that but GS is beating Portland with out Curry.

Cavs only test in the east would be against an Healthy heat team.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is gonna be a long week. I hope the Blazers and thunder can hang in there and keep this coming week exciting.

I think the Miami Toronto series at least will be exciting... depending on how these injuries shake out.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is gonna be a long week. I hope the Blazers and thunder can hang in there and keep this coming week exciting.

I think the Miami Toronto series at least will be exciting... depending on how these injuries shake out.
remember all those people who said it was more likely the Cavs would lose in the East than win the Finals?

lol....they must really give the Cavs absolutely ZERO chance in the Finals because no one in the East can do shit against the Cavs- just as i said MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS ago.

i do have to say...after the Cavs only lost 2 games in the East lst year- i figured they would be hard pressed to do that this year.....so far...so good....

As i said- there is absolutely ZERO reason why LeBron should not make the next 3-4 Finals- AT LEAST...

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the Sixers are still interested in trading for Schroder. I would be ( even though he'll be on the market next year ). The guy deserves more minutes, but he'll never get the uptick with Teague around. Another Reggie Jackson-type situation in Atlanta in my opinion.

Schroeder has been getting more and more playtime recently, especially in the Playoffs. I think the Hawks are going to trade Teague.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schroeder has been getting more and more playtime recently, especially in the Playoffs. I think the Hawks are going to trade Teague.

They're going to have to trade SOMEBODY. This roster cannot remain intact if they ever want to be anything other than mediocre.

It will be interesting to see what they do. I'd re-sign Bazemore, let Horford walk, and move EITHER Teague or Schroeder. Hell I'd even trade Milsap.

Schroeder is younger but less reliable and more prone to turnovers. Teague probably has more trade value. It's going to be interesting to see what they do to improve this roster because it's clear they've gotten the max they can out of the players they have.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're going to have to trade SOMEBODY. This roster cannot remain intact if they ever want to be anything other than mediocre.

It will be interesting to see what they do. I'd re-sign Bazemore, let Horford walk, and move EITHER Teague or Schroeder. Hell I'd even trade Milsap.

Schroeder is younger but less reliable and more prone to turnovers. Teague probably has more trade value. It's going to be interesting to see what they do to improve this roster because it's clear they've gotten the max they can out of the players they have.

Teague is definitely gone. I'd be absolutely shocked if they didn't trade him.

Krispy Treat

3-6 Latvia
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bazemore and Horford can go. I think the Hawks kinda over-value Teague a little bit and expect a lot in return for him, so moving Schroeder would seem like the easier task for them. Millsap is ( or should be ) off limits.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remember all those people who said it was more likely the Cavs would lose in the East than win the Finals?

lol....they must really give the Cavs absolutely ZERO chance in the Finals because no one in the East can do shit against the Cavs- just as i said MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS ago.

i do have to say...after the Cavs only lost 2 games in the East lst year- i figured they would be hard pressed to do that this year.....so far...so good....

As i said- there is absolutely ZERO reason why LeBron should not make the next 3-4 Finals- AT LEAST...

Those people are still willing to bet you that you aren't winning it all.
Spurs/Thunder in a dogfight.
Curry injured.
Cavs healthy and have another week off.

What's your excuse of the day?

#coward

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's funnier yet is that even with the biggest cap jump in league history, the Cavs have no cap space.

As far as your values, if Kyrie stays healthy, it is good value.
Shump at 10M is no bargain, and Love/Tristan combined 36+M is no bargain.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funnier yet is that even with the biggest cap jump in league history, the Cavs have no cap space.

As far as your values, if Kyrie stays healthy, it is good value.
Shump at 10M is no bargain, and Love/Tristan combined 36+M is no bargain.
why do the Cavs need cap room when they have Kyrie, Love, LeBron, Thompson, Shumpert, Delly, Smith all signed up long term or with Bird Rights

what i think is FUNNIER YET- is that the Heat will NOT EVEN HAVE THE CAP ROOM to bring THIS team back since they lack the Bird Rights and deep pockets the Cavs do....now THATS FUNNY!