• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4/30 GDT Fraudres @ Huddy

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball-parade-float-videobomb.gif

Haha, we're not worthy!

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants are an incredible 12-1 when scoring first. 5-10 when not scoring first.

They continue to hit homers, Hicks went yard tonight.

Morse leads in RBI's

This six game homestand, they drew only 10 walks. Their team natting average went up, but their OBP went down.

Another GIDP tonight (now with 26)

Hudson was brutally efficient. If he does nothing else this year, I hope he can influence Lincecum to become more efficient. Great pickups by Sabey Sabes, Morse and Huddy and Hicks.

Perez not showing he belongs, he has had nothing but very weak at bats. I like the kid, but he's got to hit to stick.

Keep Affeldt away from Cain!

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants Magical Mystery Tour continues with a 3-2 over Padres

Wow you could not of asked for a more spectacular night in the City by the Bay. First pitch was 80 degrees which set a record for the warmest April night in AT&T Park history. I sat in the stands with my shorts on and took in the view from the upper deck. Tim Hudson also had a big deal to do with a comfortable night at the yard. Hudson seems to put everyone at ease when he is on the mound. He is the conductor of the Band and he never flinches in the heat of a concert. Tonight the conductor did his thing and was superb in leading the Band to victory 3-2.

Hudson went 8 2/3 innings and almost finished the game but for a long HR splash hit by Grandal. Hudson line for the night was 8 2/3 IP 5 H 2 ER 6 SO on only 89 pitches. He dazzled tonight and was the player of the game.

Morse had another loud double RBI and continues to shine for Sabean who must be grinning from ear to ear on all of his pick ups. Another guy Sabean brought in was Brandon Hicks who has found his HR stroke , launching a shot just into the top of the shed in right field for a oppo job. Hicks has really opened up some eyes this last week or so. Posey added a RBI single in the 7th inning stretching the lead to 3-0 which really was all Hudson needed. Romo came in to get the last out of the game for his 7th save of the year.

Hudson now is 4-1 on the year as his river of dreams keeps flowing smooth down stream. Giants go to 17-11 on the year after a great 5-1 home stand. It's on to Atlanta for that happy flight as the Giants Magical Mystery Tour continues on the road. Just fantastic baseball that matched the weather this past week which has the fans happy , soaking all the memories in like a fine wine.

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap::thrasher::globe::rockon:

on youtube...

Magical Mystery Tour Cheap Trick

This is Beatles tune but I prefer the Cheap Trick version better.

Rock On !!

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants are an incredible 12-1 when scoring first. 5-10 when not scoring first.

They continue to hit homers, Hicks went yard tonight.

Morse leads in RBI's

This six game homestand, they drew only 10 walks. Their team natting average went up, but their OBP went down.

Another GIDP tonight (now with 26)

Hudson was brutally efficient. If he does nothing else this year, I hope he can influence Lincecum to become more efficient. Great pickups by Sabey Sabes, Morse and Huddy and Hicks.

Perez not showing he belongs, he has had nothing but very weak at bats. I like the kid, but he's got to hit to stick.

Keep Affeldt away from Cain!

Good to know they were well dressed! :yahoo:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow you could not of asked for a more

BoB, I know you take your writing seriously, so I thought I'd point this out, as you do it quite often.

It's not "should of" but rather "should've" or "should have."

So, in this case it's not "could not of" but rather "could not have." It's spoken "could not've" which is grammatically incorrect and there is no way to type that.

Just thought you'd like to know.