• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Daily Thread: 4-29-16: LMFAO @ Dee Gordon

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, that reference is actually so old I don't completely understand it myself

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never noticed before but is there really only one area code for the whole state of Delaware? Do you have 7 digit phone numbers down there yet or do the phone numbers just start off with KLondike or Beechwood?
If you're really going to take shots at suburbs within 45 minutes of Philly, I wouldn't be talking. You said in a thread a while ago that you grew up somewhere in South Jersey. I can't remember the name, because no one remembers the name, because it's fucking dead. I looked it up when you said it. In fact, I think you are the only person aware of its existence (probably because of the vivid flashbacks to your dad raping you on your "Main Street," where no one was there to help). South Jersey has tons of cool places, the beach, on the Delaware River, etc. etc., but your town wasn't fucking one of them so don't go on here degrading other people's equally-as-unimportant cities that no one's ever heard of/cared about because of some Napoleon complex

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a little farther north around Clementon for a while. That's the great thing about the Philly sports complex- it's right there on 95 so people can get there within an hour from all those different suburbs. That's why they need to speed this rebuild up. Theres millions of casual fans all around that will buy tickets when they get good again

This search engine is great for poning people. They have three (3) notable people on their Wikipedia page, one of them being the first Eagles Scout (was this your dad?)

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I was 350. I've lost 100 pounds since the 4th grade. Father had a weird fetish of force feeding me those eucharistic wafers. People don't realize how caloric those things are and they add up when you eat 300 a day in an hour
300 wafers in a day in an hour. Your Father was bending space and time for his fetish. COMMITMENT!!!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
300 wafers in a day in an hour. Your Father was bending space and time for his fetish. COMMITMENT!!!
Yeah, but you got to think it's pretty easy. I mean on a typical Thursday, they wake up, mumble some stuff at the beginning of Church, tell their awful jokes at the homily, then they're free. I'm pretty sure they have like 4 hours a day allotted to just praying, so they take a kid out of school to "pray" with them, and that's perfect time to feel children's dicks. I mean it's almost tailor-made for pedophiles. It's so easy that I'm almost surprised at the low number of children who actually report being molested a year

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 times this year a SP has a no hitter going in the 8th inning and is taken out of the game without giving up a hit. Marlins pitcher Adam Conley was taken out after 7.2 no hit innings, now 3 outs from a team no hitter.

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 times this year a SP has a no hitter going in the 8th inning and is taken out of the game without giving up a hit. Marlins pitcher Adam Conley was taken out after 7.2 no hit innings, now 3 outs from a team no hitter.

Complete games will soon be a thing in the past

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're really going to take shots at suburbs within 45 minutes of Philly, I wouldn't be talking. You said in a thread a while ago that you grew up somewhere in South Jersey. I can't remember the name, because no one remembers the name, because it's fucking dead. I looked it up when you said it. In fact, I think you are the only person aware of its existence (probably because of the vivid flashbacks to your dad raping you on your "Main Street," where no one was there to help). South Jersey has tons of cool places, the beach, on the Delaware River, etc. etc., but your town wasn't fucking one of them so don't go on here degrading other people's equally-as-unimportant cities that no one's ever heard of/cared about because of some Napoleon complex
lighten up, Francis. I actually figured there was another area code at the bottom of Delaware near Dover and stuff. It's like a whole other world down there--they even have Nascar Races.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lighten up, Francis. I actually figured there was another area code at the bottom of Delaware near Dover and stuff. It's like a whole other world down there--they even have Nascar Races.
Yes, very true. It seems my attacks on the nice town of Clemonton were uncalled for. I apologize. Besides, we both are responsible for the messes that are Chris Christie and Joe Flacco. In a time like this, quarreling between our two states/areas is unneeded

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I ever get a cat, I'll name him "NJ" as part of my contrition

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, very true. It seems my attacks on the nice town of Clemonton were uncalled for. I apologize. Besides, we both are responsible for the messes that are Chris Christie and Joe Flacco. In a time like this, quarreling between our two states/areas is unneeded

I like how you post a paragraph that includes a mention of my dad raping me on main street, then apologized for attacking the town of Clemonton. :suds:

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how you post a paragraph that includes a mention of my dad raping me on main street, then apologized for attacking the town of Clemonton. :suds:
Yes, it seems I also owe you an apology as well. I don't what's been with me. Having Hitler as my avatar, arguing with Slinky, attacking you. It may have something to do with my neurotransmitters not fully accepting the Phillies' success. I'm not sure how it works, but hopefully it's just an adjustment period.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it seems I also owe you an apology as well. I don't what's been with me. Having Hitler as my avatar, arguing with Slinky, attacking you. It may have something to do with my neurotransmitters not fully accepting the Phillies' success. I'm not sure how it works, but hopefully it's just an adjustment period.
It sounds like Roid Rage. And if you are juicing, you shouldn't be wasting your time hurling insults on a message boards-you need to do something positive with it, like become a professional wrestler

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds like Roid Rage. And if you are juicing, you shouldn't be wasting your time hurling insults on a message boards-you need to do something positive with it, like become a professional wrestler
Actually I take steroids for the sole purpose of bettering my insults on the internet