• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 4.28 Rox @ Lumber

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember who posted all the charts that proved Giants got umpjacked but I remember that. PWD was mainly before my time over at ESPN (I joined at the end of 2008). Most of what you guys are talking about is TitoMac. He was the "EZ all good" "Cain's got a tight spincster" and is a "looser". He felt all Hispanic players were not fully utilized and Cain especially wasn't worth a penny and should be let go.
The massive posts by himself and the poems was grabsumpinemeat, aka SYM, aka another name that I cannot remember.
By the way, I did some research 4 years ago on who has posted on this forum since the migration. It not close to thorough but it at least has names if you are trying to remember someone.

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Susac? I like him, I like him very much. But he’s no Casali.
And Casali walks with the bases loaded. He is obviously the complete package. If Susac still played in the big leagues, I'm sure he'd be top 15 but Posey and Casali each MUST be top 10.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, I did some research 4 years ago on who has posted on this forum since the migration. It not close to thorough but it at least has names if you are trying to remember someone.

That was some solid research, LHG.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember who posted all the charts that proved Giants got umpjacked but I remember that. PWD was mainly before my time over at ESPN (I joined at the end of 2008). Most of what you guys are talking about is TitoMac. He was the "EZ all good" "Cain's got a tight spincster" and is a "looser". He felt all Hispanic players were not fully utilized and Cain especially wasn't worth a penny and should be let go.
The massive posts by himself and the poems was grabsumpinemeat, aka SYM, aka another name that I cannot remember.
I think he was running his mouth about how the Giants could never win because they didn't have 'enough speed' LOL...and then they won in 2010 and he made one desultory "yay Giants post" and that was it. Troll character.

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was running his mouth about how the Giants could never win because they didn't have 'enough speed' LOL...and then they won in 2010 and he made one desultory "yay Giants post" and that was it. Troll character.
He was quite the character. And a bit entertaining if you didn't let him get to you.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was quite the character. And a bit entertaining if you didn't let him get to you.
That's true of EVERYONE. If you take anything you read on this board serious enough to actually get mad you are doing it wrong.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Stokes. I was really bored, had nothing better to do and I had been trying to remember some posters, so I started digging around.

Back on the Mouse board, it really was the wild west. No mods at all for a long time. Then BruteSentiment (who writes for McCovey Chronicles these days) was appointed one. Things went downhill from there.

I will always remember DFaninWisc. He, along with DieGnatsDie were die hard Dodger fans, but were welcomed to the board, and gave as good as they got. At some point, Mrs. DFaninWisc came on the board to let us know that he had died, presumably of a heart attack or something. I never forgot that in spite of all the mud slinging and arguments, there are real people here, along with the trolls.

Anyway, good digging. You are a born researcher.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, come on!

The first hitter was hitting like .169 (single)

The next guy was hitting .088 (double)

He's really facing Murderer's Row, so we should cut him some slack, right? Or just cut him?

Calm down, gramps. They put the mop up guy in with a five run lead in the 9th and he gave up a run and mopped it up.

Another great pitching performance. This is the best starting pitching we've had since 2010-2012 but it's all unexpected and random names, not Cy Young winners and rookie phenoms and Cain and such.