• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4/26 GDT Champs at PIT

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I know, I was just sayin'

:wink:

Typical tito discussion:

tito: pitching, speed, and defense wins games.
sane person: yes, it does.
tito: velez should play over player x, he's a game changer.
sane person: Velez plays lousy D, and gets caught stealing too often.
tito: but pitching, speed, and defense wins games!!!!

....and it devolves from there. Frustrated, tito spams the board with insane criticisms of solid players.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
BTW, I'll take credit for the win. I had to miss the last three innings - just catching up now.

xxERICSMITHXX

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just saw the replay of Ford scoring and that is one hell of a heads up play. He really would be awesome if he could just hit a tiny bit.

Even though Rowand had a good game tonight, I am getting pretty annoyed that he is hitting lead off. IMO it needs to be:

1. Sanchez
2. Huff
3. Posey
4. Pablo
5. Burrell
6. Ross
7. Rowand
8. Tejada
9. Pitcher

Rowand should NEVER be getting more ABs than Posey or Sandoval...ever

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical tito discussion:

tito: pitching, speed, and defense wins games.
sane person: yes, it does.
tito: velez should play over player x, he's a game changer.
sane person: Velez plays lousy D, and gets caught stealing too often.
tito: but pitching, speed, and defense wins games!!!!

....and it devolves from there. Frustrated, tito spams the board with insane criticisms of solid players.

+1

Don't forget the occasional spinoffs to life lessons, American Indians, Hispanic culture, and the idiocy of Sabean, who will never win a world series.

I really do wonder why he finally got banned, it doesn't seem credible he'd stop posting like this.

xxERICSMITHXX

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
For some reason I still remember the time he tried to say that he was a season ticket holder and that his opinion was more important than others because of that.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
+1

Don't forget the occasional spinoffs to life lessons, American Indians, Hispanic culture, and the idiocy of Sabean, who will never win a world series.

I really do wonder why he finally got banned, it doesn't seem credible he'd stop posting like this.

He just moved on to another board is my guess. ESPN isn't the first board he's been banned from. He'll surface again. He's a nut, after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
For some reason I still remember the time he tried to say that he was a season ticket holder and that his opinion was more important than others because of that.

Yeah, I remember that too. What got my attention was when he trashed a blog from a guy that liked to post spring training pictures.... denigrating the guy as "just a fan". All the guy did was post his pictures and describe what he saw that day, but tito wanted to put it out there that he, himself, was more than a fan - nearer to a professional evaluator of talent.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
for those of you who miss tito, here's a post of his (Feb 24th) from baggs blog

crazy_tito said:
obsessive

A) recommended Sabean and/or Bochy be fired;
With what they fielded opening day they should of been. Lucky they listened to a few of us and did something about that pethetic outfield and line up.

B) said that the Giants can’t win with that lineup; Again Bowker, Schierholtz batting in the middle of the order along with Molina is just pitifully sorry and never was going anywhere. With the elite pitching being wasted. Lucky some of us pushed the cause and gave some examples of good players they could pick up.

C) said that the Giants can’t win without trading a pitcher; Well without hitting the Jackpot with Ross and Burrel. The Giants Team was pitching healthy and off balanced there team. So yes a pitcher was the most likliest trade to get a quality difference maker back.

D) actually recommended that the Giants trade a young starting pitcher (particularly anyone among Lincecum, Cain, Sanchez, and Bumgarner) for a good hitter; See C answer again you like repeating yourself.

E) openly lobbied for the Lincecum-Rios trade (double for him because of all he has done and will do); and Actually I was rallying for Cain to be traded. and I think the real Cain is going to show up this year.

D) said that the Giants would never win a World Series with Sabean and/or Bochy. [It worked they got off there duff and did something about there pathetic line up that you were so pleased with. ( do not be a hater ) somebody had to yell scream and shake things up. You can thank me later for Our World Series Champion Giants.

Last edited by a moderator:

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
wow! just caught up to Ford's 10th inning stunts.... bad bunt and should have been picked off first (with a good throw).... but comes up as the hero with a tremendous break for home on the lazy throw from second to first.... amazing.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for those of you who miss tito, here's a post of his (Feb 24th) from baggs blog

Holy shit, he lives!

And still doing this: :deadhorse:

You were right he showed up elsewhere. And he is literally mentally ill. Just like TrueNiners.

Oh well, thanks for the archaeology.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't even consider it, didn't even want to, no offense. I wanted to get away.

I'm actually going to be a Duck.

Good for you; no offense taken. I was all set to go to Cal when Nevada came through with the scholarship. Oregon is a good school. If you are going the fraternity route, check out lamda chi there.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I'll take credit for the win. I had to miss the last three innings - just catching up now.

No credit awarded sans either a) raptor Jesus or b) dancing Darth

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...but you said you went to school in the mid-west? How is it possible for you to have done both?:fish:

Well, GP, there's this thing called an undergraduate degree, and this other thing called a postgraduate degree. Oddly, one can get these degrees from...wait for it....DIFFERENT INSTITUTIONS....

Sheesh.....:peace:

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well, GP, there's this thing called an undergraduate degree, and this other thing called a postgraduate degree. Oddly, one can get these degrees from...wait for it....DIFFERENT INSTITUTIONS....

Sheesh.....:peace:

You mean.... by questioning your veracity, i just revealed my obvious lack of higher education? Oh my!