• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 4.1 Gyros @Seamen

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, have a goodnight gents. This is a season meant for growth, not WS or bust.

• Bullseye
Reactions: LHG

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well was hoping it was a nightmare, but it's real, this is my first viewing of the abomonation of putting a runner on second automatically in extras. UGH mostly read and put up likes after the game or the next day. OH Well Kinda what I was dreading after that 8th Inning. Goodnight and lets hope we don't waste runs and homers like this in the games to come. :sigh:

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, a GREAT seven innings of baseball, and a TERRIBLE three innings of whatever you call that.

161 to go!
Tonight had all the feels. It went from excitement for the season to start . . . to optimism that this season could be fun . . . to anxiety over a quickly tightening score . . . to anger with what could be a horrible bullpen . . . to acceptance that this could be another long season.

But, hey, at least we get the chance to be miserable for 6 months instead of 3 months!

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well was hoping it was a nightmare, but it's real, this is my first viewing of the abomonation of putting a runner on second automatically in extras. UGH mostly read and put up likes after the game or the next day. OH Well Kinda what I was dreading after that 8th Inning. Goodnight and lets hope we don't waste runs and homers like this in the games to come. :sigh:
The way Alvarez was going, that extra runner just mercifully ended the game sooner. First time I've seen a positive to the automatic runner. I still hate it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, why did Goose get pulled? Didn't he look pretty strong still?
I actually fully supported his getting pulled. He went 6+ strong, and was beginning to mis his targets pretty consistently.

Game 1 of 162, He doesn’t have a mid-season arm yet. Give him the victory and move on. No way to know that absolutely everyone in the pen would completely shit the bed.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually fully supported his getting pulled. He went 6+ strong, and was beginning to mis his targets pretty consistently.

Game 1 of 162, He doesn’t have a mid-season arm yet. Give him the victory and move on. No way to know that absolutely everyone in the pen would completely shit the bed.
yeah, phuk those guys