• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#33 Danny Granger returned tonight and they won by 33

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOU is a really bad road team but I think we saw why the West may have the best offenses and the best records overall but sticking by the old cliche, D wins titles and that means the East is a lot more likely to win it all this year than any team in the West.

I think Doc changes that a bit at least for the Clippers, but he will need an offseason to train his current pieces and acquire a couple more.

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
granger sucks and is likely to hurt the pacers than help them.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to trade him.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting a quality PG that can run the offense and not turn over the ball as much as the Pacers do is a start.

Don't help him, let him be the idiot he so desperately wants to be. Anyways, the point guard would be Rondo. As much as I want Rondo on the Pacers, I am a little worried about the loss of a quality shooter off the bench in Granger. Plus we would probably have to give up Hill as well, and lose his shooting. The Pacers still arent potent at offense so that might hurt them more than help them.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
granger sucks and is likely to hurt the pacers than help them.

Post-15337-Christian-Bale-confused-gif-Hje6.gif

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granger has indicated he wants to stay and try to put the Pacers over the top in post season. Bird says he is fine with that (unless a good deal comes along). As I always say, we shall see.

Some have even speculated that Simon will finally open up the purse strings and keep both Granger and Stephenson knowing that both very much want to stay.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granger has indicated he wants to stay and try to put the Pacers over the top in post season. Bird says he is fine with that (unless a good deal comes along). As I always say, we shall see.

Some have even speculated that Simon will finally open up the purse strings and keep both Granger and Stephenson knowing that both very much want to stay.

Where have you heard this?