• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#33 Danny Granger returned tonight and they won by 33

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't help him, let him be the idiot he so desperately wants to be. Anyways, the point guard would be Rondo. As much as I want Rondo on the Pacers, I am a little worried about the loss of a quality shooter off the bench in Granger. Plus we would probably have to give up Hill as well, and lose his shooting. The Pacers still arent potent at offense so that might hurt them more than help them.

The fuck are you talking about? The fact that the Pacers were a team that turns the ball over so much and gets stagnant at offense was the reason why the Pacers lost to the Heat last season in the playoffs. From everything I've seen these first two months, you have done nothing to correct it. Indiana may have size that Miami has trouble dealing with. But Indiana commits alot of turnovers against the one team you don't want to turn the ball over to.

But continue to insult me for throwing out facts. I really couldn't give a shit as long as the Heat sent the Pacers home again.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fuck are you talking about? The fact that the Pacers were a team that turns the ball over so much and gets stagnant at offense was the reason why the Pacers lost to the Heat last season in the playoffs. From everything I've seen these first two months, you have done nothing to correct it. Indiana may have size that Miami has trouble dealing with. But Indiana commits alot of turnovers against the one team you don't want to turn the ball over to.

But continue to insult me for throwing out facts. I really couldn't give a shit as long as the Heat sent the Pacers home again.

You fuckin' Heat fans are ALL the same. Read first, then think about what I wrote, then, and only then, react. I was never insulting you at all. I was talking about the guy that posted before you that you answered for.

:L:L:L:L:L:L:L

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granger looked pretty sharp last night for only his second game back. Too early to tell, but the signs are quire hopeful. I am sure he is amply motivated.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granger looked pretty sharp last night for only his second game back. Too early to tell, but the signs are quire hopeful. I am sure he is amply motivated.

If he just stays healthy. Please, stay healthy. I think he was like 4-5 from 3 last night. Looked good. Nice block he had, too.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw some of his first game. Really didnt look like Paul George was too interested in passing him the ball.
Did they show any team play the second game?

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw some of his first game. Really didnt look like Paul George was too interested in passing him the ball.
Did they show any team play the second game?

He is still learning the plays so thats probably why. He and PG are best friends from what I know. As far as him getting the ball more from Paul the second game, yes, more than the first, It appeared.