• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

32 Team NFL Draft Chat

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree and would like to raise it to the first five rounds!

I think the first two rounds is good, however I will not be as lenient in this mock or future mocks when it comes to trades as I believe the trades in the last mock determined the winner. We should also talk about a max limit on trades.

Last edited by a moderator:

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the first two rounds is good, however I will not be as lenient in this mock or future mocks when it comes to trades as I believe the trades in the last mock determined the winner. We should also talk about a max limit on trades.

I think trading players is fine... Just when someone is making their 7th pick out of the same pool as people making their 5th pick, doesn't seem right for mock drafts...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I say 3 trade max

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then we should just cut out the trades, otherwise it's gonna be a mess. Every time you approve one trade and not allow another. You're gonna have guys thinking you're playing favorites. I'll use the Randy Johnson trade I made as an example. You thought I got the worst of that trade at the time, but liked it more later, when....your words...you saw the other moves I made. In the end, I wouldn't have won without Johnson, and that's one you thought I lost.

In the end, we're playing for fun, and it takes two to tango on any deal. Just my two cents

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then we should just cut out the trades, otherwise it's gonna be a mess. Every time you approve one trade and not allow another. You're gonna have guys thinking you're playing favorites. I'll use the Randy Johnson trade I made as an example. You thought I got the worst of that trade at the time, but liked it more later, when....your words...you saw the other moves I made. In the end, I wouldn't have won without Johnson, and that's one you thought I lost.

In the end, we're playing for fun, and it takes two to tango on any deal. Just my two cents

We are playing for 1000vcash plus fun :pound:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think trading players is fine... Just when someone is making their 7th pick out of the same pool as people making their 5th pick, doesn't seem right for mock drafts...

When you made this point last draft it made me full of shame...:L I won't be trading anymore...:nod:

Unless you got a good offer...:noidea:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the more reason for one rule. Either allow trades......or don't. But don't pick and choose which ones you like

I wouldn't pick and choose which ones I like. I would pick and choose what I believe are fair. The Johnson trade you made I said I didn't like, it didn't mean I thought it was unfair.

But too be honest I AM A-OKAY with no trades...

Last edited by a moderator:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, I won't be making many trades if any this time around... I know this game quite a bit better than baseball...:nod:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't pick and choose which ones I like. I would pick and choose what I believe is fair. The Johnson trade you made I said I didn't like, it didn't mean I thought it was unfair.

But too be honest I AM A-OKAY with no trades...

I'm gonna roll with whatever y'all decide, honestly I don't care if we trade or not. I think a lot of the guys really enjoy trading, as evidenced by the 20 or so deals that were made last draft. I'm just suggesting we cut them, or allow them, and expect GM's to do a good job

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked adding trading because it added an additional strategy that I thought might improve the drafts and up until the last draft there has never really been much trading, it just got carried away last draft. I will be cool with keeping trades and limiting them to three and vetoing any trade I find unfair and i'll also be cool with eliminating trades...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone drafts 2 players from the same team. Do they have to repick or can they trade away 1 of those players before the playoff seeding?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone drafts 2 players from the same team. Do they have to repick or can they trade away 1 of those players before the playoff seeding?

I think it should be a repick... :noidea:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't think it's fair for nos to constantly have to check everyone's roster to see of any duplications. That should be solely on the individual drafting. If they make a mistake then they should have to fix it and not hold up the draft for a repick. Also if someone takes a player already taken then that person gets skipped until he repicks. A pm to the person to repick is required before being skipped so they are aware of their mistake.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh He'll no. You can't break the rules by drafting from the same team twice and then benifit by trade. If you draft a 2nd player on accident, you should have to cut the 2nd one picked and go back OTC

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh He'll no. You can't break the rules by drafting from the same team twice and then benifit by trade. If you draft a 2nd player on accident, you should have to cut the 2nd one picked and go back OTC

Makes sense. I was just asking so we avoid any future drama.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also see someone drafting 2 players from the same team. Let's say 2 players from the Giants. Well the first player also played for the Chiefs so he wants to change his first player from giants to chiefs. So basically when you post your 2nd player with same team you should post your making a team switch so there isn't any confusion or they have to repick.