• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

31 million over

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read 2014 we are 31 mill over. How the hell does this get fixed.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Schefter like making statements that are headline making

Anything about the Cowboys creates hits and clicks

I will wait till after the season to worry about this issue

But some day the piper will have to be paid just like the Campo years

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let Stephen & Cowboys brass handle this.. As a fan just Enjoy back to back wins for a change :suds:

#No WORRIES :whistle:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blahhhhhhh

beat a division rival find something else to cry about ......... only on the Cowboys forum

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blahhhhhhh

beat a division rival find something else to cry about ......... only on the Cowboys forum

Then hell yes we should trade for Peterson or whoever else that makes us better for THIS season

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit about what Schefter says. I have confidence in this front office when it comes to the cap situation. They've seemed to do a good job managing hell in recent years.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blahhhhhhh

I don't see how this is crying. It's something to talk about that's kind of important on our home site. It's not like one of those awful threads back on ESPN when people constantly made threads crying and bashing the team when the outcome had yet to be decided.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how this is crying. It's something to talk about that's kind of important on our home site. It's not like one of those awful threads back on ESPN when people constantly made threads crying and bashing the team when the outcome had yet to be decided.

I do

biggest fucking smile on m face comes when we win ...
A bigger one comes when we beat a division rival

you see one post on here saying HELL YEAH COWBOYS WON?

I dont ..

I see yall sissy bitches finding something else to cry about

Take that as you want

Half ass week to week fans

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever man. Drink one for me. I have finished mine

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do

biggest fucking smile on m face comes when we win ...
A bigger one comes when we beat a division rival

I dont ..

I see yall sissy bitches finding something else to cry about

Take that as you want

Half ass week to week fans

That's probably because this isn't ESPN. Besides, I like it this way. We don't need a bunch of people popping on and claiming SB after every win. It's actually better that it's peaceful. It keeps the trolls from having bulletin board material. Every win should be celebrated modestly with regards to what this fan base has went through in the past decade and a half. Only the big big wins should be highly celebrated, and that's a playoff win. Let Washington fans celebrate petty wins. Let us wait to celebrate for the big wins.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it was a huge a win and Im very happy about it.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's probably because this isn't ESPN. Besides, I like it this way. We don't need a bunch of people popping on and claiming SB after every win. It's actually better that it's peaceful. It keeps the trolls from having bulletin board material. Every win should be celebrated modestly with regards to what this fan base has went through in the past decade and a half. Only the big big wins should be highly celebrated, and that's a playoff win. Let Washington fans celebrate petty wins. Let us wait to celebrate for the big wins.

have you ever seen ME jump on and say superbowl?
Man I got no problems with anything you say ......... Just the timing ..... Sit back smile and enjoy a win

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how, not at all. I usually don't listen to what Schef has to say about cap, I go with Clayton though, he has a solid view of it. Looking at the numbers I posted earlier as well as the contracts for next season we are no where near 31MM over the cap, I'd like to know where he got his numbers from especially since there is no cap set for next year. Spotrac has us at about 144MM for the cap number next year. I'll go with that for now, also what I'd suggest is looking at my earlier post "2014 cap" as it will show a lot of what will happen and has already happened. http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/dallas-cowboys/108549-cap-going-into-2014-a.html
I think the only things that have changed is that Scandrick has earned his 2014 spot and Miles as much as I like the guy and have said he wouldn't be cut, has not. So in other words look for Scandrick to be restructured to save close to 3MM next season rather than cutting him post June 1st, and as for Miles one of three things could happen, an outright cut to save 500k pre June 1st, a post June 1st cut to save about 5.5MM next season but carry over about 5MM 2015, or a situation in what happened with Free he restructures without penalty. If Miles is the guy I believe he is, I hope and pray he does option #3 as it will be to his best option and this teams as well. One other thing that has changed is Doug Free was scheduled to get cut, but as well as he has played look for the Boys to try and extend his deal out, maybe a 4 year 20MM deal with will lower next years cap hit which is about 6.5MM. This line has been a bright spot this year compared to last year. The truth of this all is there won't be much FA signings, and there will be several major restructures. I am curious if this team will do something with Ware, possible trade or something, I hope not but that is possibly just the fan in me saying that, whatever happens though he will either be restructured or on a new team next season we shall see. I wish I could see us signing Hatch this offseason, but I don't see where we will find the money for him, some team will over pay, probably Washington. So much will happen from this week on that I will get things together and from that point I will probably post a new 2014 cap outlook come end of season or around Mid Feb, my advice to everyone worry not about the 2014 cap it won't be a major issue, 2015 will be the hard one to work with, so enjoy this season while we can, and lets look at this cap thing a little later.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Miles and think most here don't get how important he is to this team WHEN HEALTHY. But, the hamstring problems again and how well the young kids are playing right now plus our constant cap problems probably means this is his last season here unless he gets healthy quick...

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarntt You have really good opinion/football I.Q. as it pertains to this team, but I don't understand how you continue to put such high value on Murray and Austin when they Generally have only been only good for half a season. Then you say we don't get their value. How can guys who sit half the season have such great value I don't get it?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you should go back to page one and read my post a little closer

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will do just jumped in towards the middle, but this isn't the 1st time you questioned other guys for not being so confident in these 2 guys. I re-read your post. I don't see what I missed. You said they're important when healthy......there not often healthy. Murray still has a chance to play in 12 games. If he can give us 12 I can live with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Miles is important when healthy and even capitalized WHEN HEALTHY. I then went on to say that we now have younger guys that are stepping up and that if he doesn't get healthy soon he probably gets cut. So explain again your point or what specifically you are disagreeing with, because I am not getting it.