• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

30+ year Raider fan. Reason to continue?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the 6th time in this thread. I would not choose a new team. I would become an NFL orphan.

Is that possible though? I understand becoming disinterested naturally, but not by will. Can you just flip à switch?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes you did dumb fuck. That's exactly what you compared it to

No, I didn't say that I love them like family. I said that I support/follow them regardless of how well they do. Just because I compared that to family relationships doesn't mean that I'm saying that they're the same.

Besides, you're full of shit. Rooting interests is what drives sports. The only reason why you pretend to not be a fan of any particular team is because it makes it easier to troll. Now please, go back to fucking yourself.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick with it Dude, every team goes through this shit thanks to the Free Agent bullshit!!!
Your day will come around again!!!!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if this is my sub conscious speaking looking for validation to continue being a Raider fan?

:confused:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have split personalities so it must be my sub conscious.

Shut up, you don't know what you are talking about.

Who was that?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if this is my sub conscious speaking looking for validation to continue being a Raider fan?

:confused:

I don't have split personalities so it must be my sub conscious.

Shut up, you don't know what you are talking about.

Who was that?

5 pages of nothing but love for you to stay a loyal fan besides the lil' voice in your head telling you to become a Seahawk fan Mamba.

Your "sub conscious" can rest easy now you Raider knucklehead! :laugh3:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 pages of nothing but love for you to stay a loyal fan besides the lil' voice in your head telling you to become a Seahawk fan Mamba.

Your "sub conscious" can rest easy now you Raider knucklehead! :laugh3:

:rant:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were in the SBOWL not much more than a decade ago and a contender. Your team has also won a super bowl. Stuff it. I know Hawks fans that were die hards since the teams inception that had to wait 30 or so years for an SBOWL appearance only to have one of the worst officiated contests, and then nearly another 10 to win one.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A team you grew up following is kinda like your kid. He may be butt ugly to everyone else, but a source of pride and joy to you. Stick with it man. Shows you are made of finer stuff than the bandwagon masses.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were in the SBOWL not much more than a decade ago and a contender. Your team has also won a super bowl. Stuff it. I know Hawks fans that were die hards since the teams inception that had to wait 30 or so years for an SBOWL appearance only to have one of the worst officiated contests, and then nearly another 10 to win one.

A team you grew up following is kinda like your kid. He may be butt ugly to everyone else, but a source of pride and joy to you. Stick with it man. Shows you are made of finer stuff than the bandwagon masses.

but...... this is the leader my favorite team.
nfl_u_davis_wm_400.jpg

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I didn't say that I love them like family. I said that I support/follow them regardless of how well they do. Just because I compared that to family relationships doesn't mean that I'm saying that they're the same.

Besides, you're full of shit. Rooting interests is what drives sports. The only reason why you pretend to not be a fan of any particular team is because it makes it easier to troll. Now please, go back to fucking yourself.

wrong again oh illiterate one. ( I apologize for the dumb fuck remark)

no, what drives the league is money/only money/just money. No one gives a damn if you only follow the same team for years and only buy their stuff or if you like sports in general and buy many teams things as long as you spend the money on the NFL.

LOL at pretend to not be a fan of any particular team. I already explained that I am a fan and theres teams I like more than others but I'm mature and intellectually superior enough to understand how unimportant it is. I'm an actual real sports fan

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong again oh illiterate one. ( I apologize for the dumb fuck remark)

no, what drives the league is money/only money/just money. No one gives a damn if you only follow the same team for years and only buy their stuff or if you like sports in general and buy many teams things as long as you spend the money on the NFL.

LOL at pretend to not be a fan of any particular team. I already explained that I am a fan and theres teams I like more than others but I'm mature and intellectually superior enough to understand how unimportant it is. I'm an actual real sports fan

You need to learn to recognize the différence between literal and figurative remarks. Just because I made a comparison doesnt mean that I hold equal value of emotional investment between the two.

And Yes, money drives the league... But where does that money come from? Thats right, rooting interests. If nobody rooted for any team and didnt care about who wins or loses, the league wouldnt be shit.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to learn to recognize the différence between literal and figurative remarks. Just because I made a comparison doesnt mean that I hold equal value of emotional investment between the two.

And Yes, money drives the league... But where does that money come from? Thats right, rooting interests. If nobody rooted for any team and didnt care about who wins or loses, the league wouldnt be shit.

but you don't have to be a hardcore single team fan for that to happen. Rooting interest does not cause profit. Theres plenty of fans that don't or cant buy anything but they still call themselves fans. The league cant survive one day because of them. Sports is an entertainment business. The only reason the league survives is because of the common fan that you so called football junkies hate. You think that because the world doesn't waste time like you knowing everything about on and off the field stuff about a particular team they have no business calling themselves a fan. Those are actually the masses who help the NFL profit. Not the few idiots who do a mock draft for their team and think the team is dumb for not making the picks they did.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you need to learn to stop making excuses for poor compare, contrast remarks

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but you don't have to be a hardcore single team fan for that to happen. Rooting interest does not cause profit. Theres plenty of fans that don't or cant buy anything but they still call themselves fans. The league cant survive one day because of them. Sports is an entertainment business. The only reason the league survives is because of the common fan that you so called football junkies hate. You think that because the world doesn't waste time like you knowing everything about on and off the field stuff about a particular team they have no business calling themselves a fan. Those are actually the masses who help the NFL profit. Not the few idiots who do a mock draft for their team and think the team is dumb for not making the picks they did.

THis couldn't be more wrong even if you tried...

You are a blind consumerist at its finest though :rollseyes: