• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

30+ year Raider fan. Reason to continue?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, it could be worse. You could have grown up a Cowboys fan like me. jerrah Jones, and the perpetual 8-8 ballclub.

So, keep yer chin up.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologized to you so you need to cut the insults now. LOL at opinion. I state facts based in reality.

the NFL stadium is the only example of yours that applies. Sports bars and your living room don't profit the NFL. The rooting interest doesn't do crap, pure profit is the only thing that benefits the league IE loyal fans to one team do nothing for the league as a whole. Its the fans that understand that the entire league is entertainment unto itself. ( no, I didn't forget about profit sharing )

I get what you are saying but its too much of a hopeful generalization to the reality of exchanged profit that has nothing to with watching from home and buying no merch-

Umm, TV deals? Advertising? I'm now convinced that you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. People may watch some other games, SNF, MNF, but every fan watches "their team" every single week.

Again, if nobody cared who won or lost the league would not make money.

And you can shove your apology up your ass. In the post that you made the apology you just veiled your insults about mock drafts and homers instead of being a blatant asshole.... I dont need to veil my insults, go fuck yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blog-Photo--The-Curious-Case-of-Raiders-Owner-Mark-Davis.jpg

I saw this pic of him and my first thought was that you are all bastards for making fun of the looks of a guy in a wheelchair.

Than I did more research...

Carry on.

Dudes a freak.

No wonder Al Davis died, his son looks like he has a couple extra chromosomes.