• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

30 Team NBA Mock Draft

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@CitySushi will be officially OTC in 45 minutes.

Since @handicappers tined out last pick and is about to again, I see no reason to wait for him in the final round.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont think I seen him picked.

David Lee

Hasn't been too bad with Dallas.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eat shit, At least I make my own picks and don't rely on other people to do my work.

Actually, I have made all my own picks thank you.

One day last week I knew I would go on the clock while I was at work, so I asked someone to post my pick for me so as not to slow everyone down. If you look back at the rules, that is exactly what we were asked to do if we knew we would not be available to post. Don't criticize me for being considerate. You are a prick.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I have made all my own picks thank you.

One day last week I knew I would go on the clock while I was at work, so I asked someone to post my pick for me so as not to slow everyone down. If you look back at the rules, that is exactly what we were asked to do if we knew we would not be available to post. Don't criticize me for being considerate. You are a prick.

It also says in the rules I have 24 hours. Didn't get on my computer till this afternoon. Sorry I wasn't sitting in the Hoop waiting for my 6th string forward to get pick. You are a bitch.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors select Andre Roberson.

@jwolt92 OTC

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also says in the rules I have 24 hours. Didn't get on my computer till this afternoon. Sorry I wasn't sitting in the Hoop waiting for my 6th string forward to get pick. You are a bitch.

This is my last post on this. Not going to waste any more time.

Others have taken close to the full time to pick. The difference is that when they have, they have been apologetic. You were belligerent and sarcastic. That attitude along with the time taken on back to back picks shows an utter lack of respect for the other people in this draft.

FYI, only 2 people out of 260 picks have missed their turn. You are one. The other completely went AWOL. Show a little humility. It is one thing to be busy, just offer a real apology and move on.

You signed up to participate in this draft knowing it was 10 rounds long. Don't flake out now and act like you are too cool to be bothered to put in any effort on the endgame. You made the commitment to do this. I am pretty sure nobody was holding a gun to your head forcing you.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my last post on this. Not going to waste any more time.

Others have taken close to the full time to pick. The difference is that when they have, they have been apologetic. You were belligerent and sarcastic. That attitude along with the time taken on back to back picks shows an utter lack of respect for the other people in this draft.

FYI, only 2 people out of 260 picks have missed their turn. You are one. The other completely went AWOL. Show a little humility. It is one thing to be busy, just offer a real apology and move on.

You signed up to participate in this draft knowing it was 10 rounds long. Don't flake out now and act like you are too cool to be bothered to put in any effort on the endgame. You made the commitment to do this. I am pretty sure nobody was holding a gun to your head forcing you.

c8a.gif