• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta hand it to him though, I'm pretty sure he has turned the entire board into temporary Warriors fans just so we can see this meltdown when the Celtics don't win the title.
Nah one troll isn't changing anything. I like seeing new champions

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah I am def. still rooting for Boston- ESPECIALLY because I see no dynasty threat from them.

That- and I think there is about a 67% chance the Curry Warriors die tonight and are hence forth banished from an NBA Finals for a LONG LONG time.

Draymond and Klay both are def. not what they used to be and Curry is getting up there in age himself.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is Klay on here at all? He is shooting like crap thus far.

While that does mean he might have a big game or two stil lleft in him - thus far he is at like what? 34% from the field? No help on the boards at all. Not a lot of defense either. I think Horford is having a way better series.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While that does mean he might have a big game or two stil lleft in him - thus far he is at like what? 34% from the field? No help on the boards at all. Not a lot of defense either. I think Horford is having a way better series.
My guess is HoopCentral decided it couldn't be 4 to 1.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah I am def. still rooting for Boston- ESPECIALLY because I see no dynasty threat from them.

That- and I think there is about a 67% chance the Curry Warriors die tonight and are hence forth banished from an NBA Finals for a LONG LONG time.

Draymond and Klay both are def. not what they used to be and Curry is getting up there in age himself.
I'm not going to go that far as the Warriors but there is a lot of competition out west and teams will be healthy.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorites for FMVP would be:

1. Steph
2. Brown
3. Tatum
4. Wiggins
5. Horford
6. Smart

If the Warriors win, no doubt it's going to be Steph to this point. If Boston wins Brown has been the best player for Boston SO FAR.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a lot of SGA in Daniels.

Sounds like Beal, and Washington are still very much in love with each other. Beal is going to be 29 this month, they both sound like they don’t care about winning… at all. So Beal is more than likely getting that last bag with Washington.

Sorry

It is all good.

Par for the course being a Wizard fan!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, it almost feels like he's on there because folks anticipate that he'll have a couple couple of those games where he goes crazy.

I forget who it was, but there was a former NBA player who was either Dan Patrick or Cowherd who said we probably won't see THAT Klay again until next year.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a lot of SGA in Daniels.

Sounds like Beal, and Washington are still very much in love with each other. Beal is going to be 29 this month, they both sound like they don’t care about winning… at all. So Beal is more than likely getting that last bag with Washington.

Sorry

It is all good.

Par for the course being a Wizard fan!

I just don't get it with Beal. He's certainly not the first guy to stay with a team despite not winning titles (Reggie Miller, Dame, KG until the T-Wolves, sent him to the Celtics, etc.). But it seems like the other players who have done it at least tended to make the playoffs consistently and have at least a couple of deep runs.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

New champions? IF the Celtics win this thing, they will overtake the Lakers with the most titles. These two teams dominate the title count.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it almost feels like he's on there because folks anticipate that he'll have a couple couple of those games where he goes crazy.

I forget who it was, but there was a former NBA player who was either Dan Patrick or Cowherd who said we probably won't see THAT Klay again until next year.
I still think Klay can be a very good player--- but do you ever truly think we see THAT Klay again? I dont.

ACL and Achilees injuries when he is going to be 33 before next season's playoffs. He had a run of what? 5-6 years where they played a TON of games.

he might still be able to get a little bit more back--- but Klay is clearly clearly past the height of his powers and we will never see him at that level consistently again.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get it with Beal. He's certainly not the first guy to stay with a team despite not winning titles (Reggie Miller, Dame, KG until the T-Wolves, sent him to the Celtics, etc.). But it seems like the other players who have done it at least tended to make the playoffs consistently and have at least a couple of deep runs.

He just may be one of those guys who is content getting paid and posting big numbers on mediocre teams.

AD2022MVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Klay can be a very good player--- but do you ever truly think we see THAT Klay again? I dont.

ACL and Achilees injuries when he is going to be 33 before next season's playoffs. He had a run of what? 5-6 years where they played a TON of games.

he might still be able to get a little bit more back--- but Klay is clearly clearly past the height of his powers and we will never see him at that level consistently again.

He's 50% washed. He's no longer a second option. He'll be lucky if he can consistenly be a 4th option in the future.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New champions? IF the Celtics win this thing, they will overtake the Lakers with the most titles. These two teams dominate the title count.
And? Boston hasn't won since 2008. GS has won 3 titles in the last 6 seasons.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Defensively he will never be the same. Offensively, we could definitely see more but the thing about Klay is he never was a guy that really could create his own shot. He was a shooter, great shooter's don't lose their touch so maybe he is in a funk after his injury. It just seems now he is more streaky-we see more bad shooting games.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensively he will never be the same. Offensively, we could definitely see more but the thing about Klay is he never was a guy that really could create his own shot. He was a shooter, great shooter's don't lose their touch so maybe he is in a funk after his injury. It just seems now he is more streaky-we see more bad shooting games.

I think it is a product of not feeling confident that he has his legs under him at all times, and his shot selection.

He is still lights out when he is open, as you would expect. But some of the high difficulty threes he attempts coming off screens just aren’t there consistently where he used to hit a pretty high percentage of those.

Maybe he will get that back next year, maybe he won’t.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I tend to agree. I think we'll see flashes of THAT Klay (we saw flashes of THAT Kobe and I believe Klay is younger) and the ability to shoot will always help. But yeah, I don't see him ever being as good defensively or scoring in the paint as he used to be. He might be able to get close...but not quite there.