• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if warriors keep winning rings. Durant can tell his grand kids "I won two but they also won 4 without me"

Just a bad look.

Luckily kawhi will stop warriors next season in my opinion and probably the season after as well

It feels like they were two different franchises under Durant and without him

That's why mentally it still feels like curry is just a 2x champion

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if warriors keep winning rings. Durant can tell his grand kids "I won two but they also won 4 without me"

Just a bad look.

Luckily kawhi will stop warriors next season in my opinion and probably the season after as well

:L

Black And White Reaction GIF

idiot you're dumb GIF

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a smart basketball guy, maybe the smartest here. Kerr is smarter...

Well thanks!

It worked in the 3rd because they made 3s. Still think it wasn’t a great plan, but overall Kerr coached a hell of a series.

I knocked Kerr quite a bit for his in game decisions in previous Finals runs. But he really did his job well this year. Clearly out coached Udoka in this one.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry is top 20ish. Like 18-22. And that might be a little low, call it 17-19 Not top 15 though (still going strong though)

Curry is so hard to rank on all time lists.

He just doesn’t pass the eye test in the same way the physical freaks do and he can’t carry a team by himself.

But if we are being truly honest?

In terms of impact on winning?

Curry is probably somewhere in the Tim Duncan neighborhood.

But there are guys like Kevin Durant who look the part but simply don’t have resumes to match Curry’s. And I think Curry’s resume places him ahead of Durant even though Durant is the more talented/skilled player.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was Durant was just plugged into a title team. Even Wiggins or Barnes filled that same role.

So until Durant wins without the curry dray klay big three, his legacy will forever be tarnished.

The more curry klay dray win without Durant, the worse Durant will continue to look legacy wise

Wrong.

Durant’s legacy is just fine. He wasn’t just plugged in. He clearly took over as the best player on an already great team.

1 MVP, 2 rings, 2 Finals MVPs places him squarely in the top 20 all time and deservedly so.

Success in Brooklyn could theoretically vault him higher. But his floor is already set. And this group winning more doesn’t diminish KD in any way.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For the record I lived near her bbq restaurant in Texas and it closed before I ever even tried to check it out. It was reportedly mediocre by Texas BBQ standards.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay makes me sick. I would get this from Draymond but you?

Calling JJJ a bum is wild

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong.

Durant’s legacy is just fine. He wasn’t just plugged in. He clearly took over as the best player on an already great team.

1 MVP, 2 rings, 2 Finals MVPs places him squarely in the top 20 all time and deservedly so.

Success in Brooklyn could theoretically vault him higher. But his floor is already set. And this group winning more doesn’t diminish KD in any way.
But if you are easily replaced by guys like Wiggins and Barnes? Then that should tell you something.

Warriors haven't missed a beat without him 4 conf finals wins and 2 rings. So if Durant can never win without them he should never crack top 20 all time

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On 438 touches.

Just a bad look.

Nice narrative shift.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was Durant was just plugged into a title team. Even Wiggins or Barnes filled that same role.

So until Durant wins without the curry dray klay big three, his legacy will forever be tarnished.

The more curry klay dray win without Durant, the worse Durant will continue to look legacy wise
Stupid take from a casual who doesn’t know shit about basketball.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if you are easily replaced by guys like Wiggins and Barnes? Then that should tell you something.

Warriors haven't missed a beat without him 4 conf finals wins and 2 rings. So if Durant can never win without them he should never crack top 20 all time
For real, with all due respect, you’re a fucking idiot. Did the Dubbs run iso ball with Wiggins and Barnes to close out the 4th quarter of playoff games the way they did with KD. You’re a complete and utter moron with all due respect.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Celtics fans: tell Eddie House to shut up next time?