• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a challenge to me TF

Work Out Exercise GIF

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Curry himself, I ignore all the haters. Curry's game is what it is, the rings are what they are, the records and accolades are all there to see, the dude's a legend. The rest is just small minded jealous fans.

What's their point anyway, that Curry isn't GOAT? Not top 10 all time? No kidding. So what? They wish they had him, they wish their team had his team's success. Cavs fans are especially salty about him, for obvious reasons.

And if he never wins one, it would actually be kind of fitting because his whole career has been about helping others shine. Curry has obviously been the engine of this team the whole time and everything starts with him, so the fact that he led them so well in 2015 that Iguodala won Finals MVP is really also a credit to Curry.

People bring up Game 3 of that series and how Dellavedova locked him down, but you know what? Curry ended up putting Dellavedova in the hospital (literally). Curry was like a boxer whose opponent got ahead of him in the early rounds, but then he ended up knocking out his opponent.

Dellevedova after the knockout punch:

Screenshot_25.png

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m starting to hear a lot but if they don’t move up from 12 I know they really like AJ Griffin from Duke.
Sounds like they’d have to for Griffin.

One of the big 3 + Griffin would be insane.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if he never wins one, it would actually be kind of fitting because his whole career has been about helping others shine. Curry has obviously been the engine of this team the whole time and everything starts with him, so the fact that he led them so well in 2015 that Iguodala won Finals MVP is really also a credit to Curry.

People bring up Game 3 of that series and how Dellavedova locked him down, but you know what? Curry ended up putting Dellavedova in the hospital (literally). Curry was like a boxer whose opponent got ahead of him in the early rounds, but then he ended up knocking out his opponent.

View attachment 298654
From cramping and dehydration after an OT game where he was the only PG option and he shutdown Curry. Imagine getting 15 minutes a night then playing 50 minutes non-stop no breaks on Curry. A starter? A different story but we are talking a role player with limited minutes. Without Kyrie and Love.

Still pretty crazy Iggy got FMVP bc of his defense but Lebron had no other options and still went off for a 35 ppg triple double. Steph could have easily won FMVP imo. Easier to guard Lebron when bench players aren’t making open shots and he has to will the team to W’s. Kinda crazy looking back. It’s not like Curry shot awful, pretty good numbers across the board. I mean does Iggy still get FMVP if Lebron averages 40 a game

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 298654
Exactly. Let real alpha like Michael jordan win all the finals mvps 6/6

Curry will be 0/6 hahaahaha holy shit anti MJ

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From cramping and dehydration after an OT game where he was the only PG option and he shutdown Curry. Imagine getting 15 minutes a night then playing 50 minutes non-stop no breaks on Curry. A starter? A different story but we are talking a role player with limited minutes. Without Kyrie and Love.

Still pretty crazy Iggy got FMVP bc of his defense but Lebron had no other options and still went off for a 35 ppg triple double. Steph could have easily won FMVP imo. Easier to guard Lebron when bench players aren’t making open shots and he has to will the team to W’s. Kinda crazy looking back. It’s not like Curry shot awful, pretty good numbers across the board. I mean does Iggy still get FMVP if Lebron averages 40 a game

Yeah, Delly did well. I just bring him up because I think that one of the arguments against Curry winning Finals MVP that year is because of Game 3, and so I made an analogy with a boxing match. Cavs did well to slow down Curry early in the series and they took a 2-1 lead, but Curry eventually broke through to lead the team to victory. Delly was never the same in that series after Game 3.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Delly did well. I just bring him up because I think that one of the arguments against Curry winning Finals MVP that year is because of Game 3, and so I made an analogy with a boxing match. Cavs did well to slow down Curry early in the series and they took a 2-1 lead, but Curry eventually broke through to lead the team to victory. Delly was never the same in that series after Game 3.
No 30PPG playoff runs

No finals mvps

The only 3-1 blown finals lead

2 losses away from being the goat cuck

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've said many times I thought LeBron should have won FMVP that year even in losing

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the guys i blocked are now magically unblocked. I can see their posts. But when i click on their profile it says ignore. Am I getting trolled by moderators or what. Anyways i'll just zone them out. I'll be in the f'n zone like Goatum has been all year.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said many times I thought LeBron should have won FMVP that year even in losing
That should never ever happen. Most valuable player of a losing team doesn't make any sense. Only reason Jerry West won it because he's white and it was different then.