• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tatum/brown/smart are the first finals trio since 1984 to have 20/5/5 in a game

None of LeBron trios have ever done this? Not even the heatles

Curry Durant klay never did this

It's only Tatum's team due to tatum's brand of basketball, due to his off ball movement that frees up his teammates and due to his high IQ.

Tatum is the superstar that every player wants to play with. Not ball dominators that can't shoot like LeBron or guys who are incapable of being assisted like luka
I would like to ask that you block me. It’s ok I won’t be upset. At first I quite liked your saltiness But I fear being shunned by this horrible set of posters. My life is meaningless without ChiefLakers in my life.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine going to six finals and coming out with 0 finals mvps.
I do have to say- there is something to this.

Curry with 6 finals appearances and 0 MVP's is kind of interesting--- I mean- assuming he doesnt win it this year- which is absolutely still an option- in fact highly probable if GSW wins.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Curry with 6 finals appearances and 0 MVP's is kind of interesting--- I mean- assuming he doesnt win it this year- which is absolutely still an option- in fact highly probable if GSW wins.
at least kids will be able to look back at one playoff award during his career.

"western conference finals mvp"

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tatum/brown/smart are the first finals trio since 1984 to have 20/5/5 in a game

None of LeBron trios have ever done this? Not even the heatles

Curry Durant klay never did this

It's only Tatum's team due to tatum's brand of basketball, due to his off ball movement that frees up his teammates and due to his high IQ.

Tatum is the superstar that every player wants to play with. Not ball dominators that can't shoot like LeBron or guys who are incapable of being assisted like luka
That just means tatum has more help which completely obliterates his entire point lol.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There really is nothing to this. He clearly deserved to win it in 2015 because there is no way that Iguodala was a bigger contributor to the Warriors winning that Finals. And in the other years, there is no complaint about who won the Finals MVP.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That just means tatum has more help which completely obliterates his entire point lol.
Of course, this dude is all over the place and his takes are silly.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There really is nothing to this. He clearly deserved to win it in 2015 because there is no way that Iguodala was a bigger contributor to the Warriors winning that Finals. And in the other years, there is no complaint about who won the Finals MVP.
Like Curry himself, I ignore all the haters. Curry's game is what it is, the rings are what they are, the records and accolades are all there to see, the dude's a legend. The rest is just small minded jealous fans.

What's their point anyway, that Curry isn't GOAT? Not top 10 all time? No kidding. So what? They wish they had him, they wish their team had his team's success. Cavs fans are especially salty about him, for obvious reasons.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the facts are he wasn't dominant enough to get the finals voters votes.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Curry himself, I ignore all the haters. Curry's game is what it is, the rings are what they are, the records and accolades are all there to see, the dude's a legend. The rest is just small minded jealous fans.

What's their point anyway, that Curry isn't GOAT? Not top 10 all time? No kidding. So what? They wish they had him, they wish their team had his team's success. Cavs fans are especially salty about him, for obvious reasons.

Yup. Curry is somewhere in the top 20, but no reasonable person has put him in the GOAT tier. It's unfortunate that the media who voted on it in 2015 screwed up the Finals MVP vote, but it is what it is and his body of work obviously speaks for itself and is obviously more important than the votes of a small group of media people voting on series that were 4 to 7 games long.