• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with this. I think the Warriors win.

The Celtics chance, imo, comes down to Mahcus Smaht.

We know what they're likely to get from Tatum and have a strong idea what they'll get from Brown.

They know they will get defense from Smart, but his offense is pretty inconsistent and only shows up about every 3rd game or so. If he can be good offensively in at least 3 or 4 games...they have a good shot at winning.
Or if Smaht rolls into Steph…

I know. It was not a “dirty” play. Just overly aggressive for a regular season game. A bit of an eye roll, but NOT dirty.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a hugs BBALL fan but when the Celtics are on I watch them. And I learned some things this year. 1. That Giannis dude is a bad, bad, man. 2. Damn near impossible to stop Steph. 3. Boston really lacks a shooting guard and live and die by the three. 4. Boston has a really good defense and maybe better bench depth? Maybe! This being said I think the Warriors will win but I have to be part homer Boston in 7

Yeah, that's all accurate. This series can go either way. These teams are pretty close to each other. The Warriors have a really good defense, too, which often gets overlooked because of all the flashy, splashy threes.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's all accurate. This series can go either way. These teams are pretty close to each other. The Warriors have a really good defense, too, which often gets overlooked because of all the flashy, splashy threes.
Makes sense and I don't know a lot about their D, I just know if Steph stays healthy they are very hard to beat in a series.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was a great columnist and one of my favorites. He's aged quite a bit recently. I haven't seen anything from him in a while.

I don't like him

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors in 6

Klay Thompson Finals MVP
He doesn't play defense anymore after his injuries it seems. Warriors allow 115 offense with him on the court these playoffs. But he has dray, Wiggins Looney next to him so I guess he doesn't have too.

We will see. Celtics have the perfect defenders to slow down both curry and klay

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GSW in 7

both teams take one on the road.
Warriors are 22-2 in playoff series in the Steve Kerr era. In every series they have won at least one road game.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposidly (if you believe the talking heads in Boston media - lmfao) the Celtics are "built" to beat the Warriors. Hopefully they are right but this will go 7
They are easily the toughest defense the Ws have faced. Their length and ability to switch everything always gives the Ws fits. That's why it will be the toughest matchup for the Ws this playoffs.

I give the Ws the edge but not by much. The Ws defense is also really good (a slight bit below Boston) but their offense is better than Boston's by a greater margin. Too many scorers on the Ws, plus more championship pedigree.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't play defense anymore after his injuries it seems. Warriors allow 115 offense with him on the court these playoffs. But he has dray, Wiggins Looney next to him so I guess he doesn't have too.

We will see. Celtics have the perfect defenders to slow down both curry and klay
:pound: