• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #3 Michigan @ #2 The Ohio State University; ABC 12 EST

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me the replay where it confirms it's over the line. Otherwise that logic is wrong

It was very close.

But the replay has to conclusively show the ball SHORT of the line, or the call on the field stands.

That's the rule...and don't blame me, I didn't write it.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5YAU70X.png

That's about as clear as it gets. You can't see the ball. The ref spotted the ball past the line to gain. There is absolutely no freaking way it can be overturned. If I had to argue, I would say that he is holding the ball high and is over the 15 yard line before he falls backwards. Good thing you don't have to get your @ss past the line to gain, though.

LOL, nice photo shop. Atleast make it somewhat closer.

Milkshake

There Will Be Blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently @Milkshake thinks yard lines go sideways. If his helmet was the the ball you'd have a point.
Perspective really is a crazy thing. My pic earlier showed the ball over the line. That last pick showed the progress further without view of the ball.

I really hope you are just getting a ride out of making this thread go on forever - and are hoping to win some troll trophy. If that is the case - no ill will! I've enjoyed your breakdown. However, if you are really this pathetic...It's quite sad. You could have been just a loser today. But instead - you are forever a bitch.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5YAU70X.png

That's about as clear as it gets. You can't see the ball. The ref spotted the ball past the line to gain. There is absolutely no freaking way it can be overturned. If I had to argue, I would say that he is holding the ball high and is over the 15 yard line before he falls backwards. Good thing you don't have to get your @ss past the line to gain, though.
The photo you posted doesn't show him over the 1st down marker.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perspective really is a crazy thing. My pic earlier showed the ball over the line. That last pick showed the progress further without view of the ball.

I really hope you are just getting a ride out of making this thread go on forever - and are hoping to win some troll trophy. If that is the case - no ill will! I've enjoyed your breakdown. However, if you are really this pathetic...It's quite sad. You could have been just a loser today. But instead - you are forever a bitch.
No. your pick showed the helmet over the line you can't draw a line sideways over a player and say that's the up/down.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me the replay where it confirms it's over the line. Otherwise that logic is wrong
Again, you fail to realize that the replay does not need to show that he crossed the line. The replay must irrefutably show that he did not. There hasn't been a replay that has shown it irrefutably. You obviously don't know the rules.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU fans are trying their hardest to justify the win hey were given.
Well the game is over and I guess we with just have to accept the final results. IMO, Barrett didn't get 1st down on that play, but who in the hell is going to listen to me? Game is over and we have to move on.

Milkshake

There Will Be Blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the game is over and I guess we with just have to accept the final results. IMO, Barrett didn't get 1st down on that play, but who in the hell is going to listen to me? Game is over and we have to move on.
Anyone blind and pathetic would love to share your company.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for your opinion. I deal with facts and was at the line, the 15 yard line. Look at the replay bc I have seen it multiple times and the call was correct. Yes, we do have to move on especially scUM fans

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone blind and pathetic would love to share your company.
I said the game is over. Now if you are "blind and pathetic", then by all means share your company with me.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for your opinion. I deal with facts and was at the line, the 15 yard line. Look at the replay bc I have seen it multiple times and the call was correct. Yes, we do have to move on especially scUM fans
Fair enough, then let us move on Ohio State fan. :-)

Milkshake

There Will Be Blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the game is over. Now if you are "blind and pathetic", then by all means share your company with me.
I meant all disrespect to TrumpLover

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you fail to realize that the replay does not need to show that he crossed the line. The replay must irrefutably show that he did not. There hasn't been a replay that has shown it irrefutably. You obviously don't know the rules.
And unless you can see him crossing the line seems pretty clear and reversible that he didn't.