• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #3 Michigan @ #2 The Ohio State University; ABC 12 EST

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how they will be. But I'd rather not see another Zeke Elliott any time soon, unless he is wearing maize and blue.

To put OSU RB's in perspective from my point of view. I'm the leading scorer in my NFL fantasy league with a RB duo of Zeke Elliott and Carlos Hyde. I think between the two they have me like 22 tds

The scary thing is that Weber is further along than those two RB's were at this point in time in their career, of course bc he is starting as a redshirt freshman and is getting the majority of the carries. Over 1,000 yards is damn good but he will only improve. Remember Elliott had a much better o-line than Weber has now as well, he still has a long ways to go to get where Elliott was at but he has plenty of time. So enjoy LOL

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though JT struggled the running game started to work and they began to move the ball. They had 2 drives in the 4th quarter that were 10 plays for 61 yards and 13 plays for 77 yards. One ended in a missed FG, the other was the game tying FG.
That is probably because the defense was out there forever due to the shitty offense. Just saying.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how they will be. But I'd rather not see another Zeke Elliott any time soon, unless he is wearing maize and blue.

To put OSU RB's in perspective from my point of view. I'm the leading scorer in my NFL fantasy league with a RB duo of Zeke Elliott and Carlos Hyde. I think between the two they have me like 22 tds
Najee Harris could be our Zeke! (If we land him)

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are the best angles I have seen. It is 100% clear there.

Unless you have a camera at the 15 yard line -- there will never be anything to confirm or deny the play. Plus, you have to have the crew determine if the edge of the 15 or the center of the 15 yard line was the first down.

It was a matter of an inch one way or another. Both fan bases could post dozens of articles arguing one way or the other. Fact is -- we have to live with what the refs said. The non-PI call in OT was much more egregious than the Barrett spot anyways. The Barrett spot is their best guess, the non-call on the PI was just piss poor officiating.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The scary thing is that Weber is further along than those two RB's were at this point in time in their career, of course bc he is starting as a redshirt freshman and is getting the majority of the carries. Over 1,000 yards is damn good but he will only improve. Remember Elliott had a much better o-line than Weber has now as well, he still has a long ways to go to get where Elliott was at but he has plenty of time. So enjoy LOL

On the list of things that worries me about OSU -- Weber is way down the list. I could be dead wrong about him, but I've been spot on up to this point.

I would be completely fine with Weber being OSU's lead back against UM in the future. I can't imagine UM won't have a physical defense as long as Harbaugh and Mattison are here.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss Denard, despite turnovers, so much. Imagine him on this team.

Harbaugh would have a heart attack with Denard. He hates turnovers and denard was a turnover waiting to happen when he threw the ball.

I would have loved to see denard as a full time RB though.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's goin to Bama lol

I think so too. He came to the big recruiting event at UM this summer and is taking another official visit December 10th to UM.

It is a long shot, IMO, but any time you can get someone to come visit across the country like that multiple times. He has interest and stated he wasn't 100% committed to Bama.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Washington loses to Colorado just to see this thread reach epic proportions.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so too. He came to the big recruiting event at UM this summer and is taking another official visit December 10th to UM.

It is a long shot, IMO, but any time you can get someone to come visit across the country like that multiple times. He has interest and stated he wasn't 100% committed to Bama.
CA recruits usually go with the B1G more than SEC.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crystal balls are trending towards Michigan so we will see. I know you like to hate on Michigan, but they have a lot of top recruits in their favor atm.

Apparently, he loved the visit he had to Bama.