• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 3) Miami Heat (48-34) vs 6) Charlotte Hornets (48-34)

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know nothing, Wiggy Snow.
i did read the books a while back...obviously they dont give u many hints in the show...but in the books there are a few more....

anyway...

Mecca...if u were to answer me the question- who are Jon Snow's mom and dad- who would u answer?--- if you dont know the theory- the answer will probably blow your mind.

and no. It is likely that Ned Stark is not Jon's dad.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Wiggy vs. turnuptheheat...

halloween-pen18.gif

downloadwqeqwe.jpg

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know that you can keep giving us general statements that really mean absolutely nothing--- while i comparatively give you the hard black and white numbers....at some point the rubber is gonna meet the road...

when the inevitable happens- and you lose Deng- and have to give Whiteside a huge raise, and lose JJ, and have to resign Wade- and have no room to bring in free agents- i will bring back this post and ask you how your general- "we Will be fine" BS that is not rooted in even the SLIGHTEST bit of reality worked out.

LEBron will never go bck to Cleveland. We will be just fine. LOL.

I expect to lose Deng, and JJ will have to decide where he wants to play vs more money and sucking.
You're really not telling me or predicting anything other than my mindset.
Like I said, let it play out.
In the meanwhile, keep hoping because that's all Cleveland sports fans ever do.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i did read the books a while back...obviously they dont give u many hints in the show...but in the books there are a few more....

anyway...

Mecca...if u were to answer me the question- who are Jon Snow's mom and dad- who would u answer?--- if you dont know the theory- the answer will probably blow your mind.

Rhaegar and Lyanna.

I think John Snow is gonna be Azhor Ahai.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rhaegar and Lyanna.

I think John Snow is gonna be Azhor Ahai.
i stil lcant believe that fat little bastard didnt get the book out before the show is going to reveal that huge twist...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well one of us can do simple subtraction and addition- the other one obviously cant. seems like a one sided battle to me- unless it was being conducted by per-kindergardneers.

Right.
The smart one is the one saying Tristan > Whiteside :pound:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i stil lcant believe that fat little bastard didnt get the book out before the show is going to reveal that huge twist...

Yup...it's so stupid.

So, when they keep saying ".Jon Snow is really dead ", he is.

Because when the Red Witch brings him back, He will be Azor.

This quote sealed the deal for me:

I pray for a glimpse of Azor Ahai, and R'hllor shows me only Snow.[9]
- Melisandre's thoughts

* remembers this is a nbA thread*

Go Heat!

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

anyway...

and no. It is likely that Ned Stark is not Jon's dad.

Who do you think it is?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean do we really have to do this again? The cap next year is going to be roughly 90 million

GUARANTEED
Bosh 24
Dragic 16
McRoberts 6
Winslow 3
Richardson 1

=50 million

So there is 40 million dollars left for the rest. Joe Johnson and Whiteside have no Bird Rights. Tyler Johnson will have a 3 million dollar cap hold. Lets say they keep that. So now we are up to 53 million WITH TJ for 6 players.

37 million left.

how do you split it up?

Whiteside will be eligible for 25% of the cap- or about 22.5 million

So lets say they resign Whiteside to a max contract.

that leaves you 15 million dollars between Dwayne Wade, Joe Johnson, Luol Deng- not only that- but you still only have 7 PLAYERS on the team.

as anyone with even the very basest of math skills could tell you- something has to give.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you think it is?
rhaegar and lyana for sure...there are a lot of hints- even the show- if you have read the books puts a pretty opaque hint here or there. Its just so brilliant by martin to conceive of such a great twist-- for all 5 books and lieterally like 7,000 pages Jon is known as "the bastard" when in reality- he is the rightful heir.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job by the Heat to avoid LeBron as long as possible. Kemba Walker spells trouble for my boys. Heat in a great 7 game series.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right.

TT == Whiteside

They tied for 6th place in rankings of "NBA Players who are least likely to be passed to". (per minutes played)

Interesting that Drummond was 10th.

Most other players were mediocre big guys.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean do we really have to do this again? The cap next year is going to be roughly 90 million

GUARANTEED
Bosh 24
Dragic 16
McRoberts 6
Winslow 3
Richardson 1

=50 million

So there is 40 million dollars left for the rest. Joe Johnson and Whiteside have no Bird Rights. Tyler Johnson will have a 3 million dollar cap hold. Lets say they keep that. So now we are up to 53 million WITH TJ for 6 players.

37 million left.

how do you split it up?

Whiteside will be eligible for 25% of the cap- or about 22.5 million

So lets say they resign Whiteside to a max contract.

that leaves you 15 million dollars between Dwayne Wade, Joe Johnson, Luol Deng- not only that- but you still only have 7 PLAYERS on the team.

as anyone with even the very basest of math skills could tell you- something has to give.

And where did I ever say that all the same players would be back plus additional?
I said we'll be fine and to let it play out.
You love to make predictions.
Not sure why.

#usuallywrong
#blindhomer
#ringless

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right.

TT == Whiteside

They tied for 6th place in rankings of "NBA Players who are least likely to be passed to". (per minutes played)

Interesting that Drummond was 10th.

Most other players were mediocre big guys.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And where did I ever say that all the same players would be back plus additional?
I said we'll be fine and to let it play out.
You love to make predictions.
Not sure why.

#usuallywrong
#blindhomer
#ringless
well if you are going to lose players and dont have the cap space to bring players in...TYPICALLY--- not sure here....if someone wants to help me- by all means jump in...TYPICALLY- when you have CERTAIN players that get big raises- certain other guys have to leave- and you dont have room to bring in certain guys, LOL

i mean- are you seriously just in straight denial or just trolling at this point?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if you are going to lose players and dont have the cap space to bring players in...TYPICALLY--- not sure here....if someone wants to help me- by all means jump in...TYPICALLY- when you have CERTAIN players that get big raises- certain other guys have to leave- and you dont have room to bring in certain guys, LOL

i mean- are you seriously just in straight denial or just trolling at this point?

Right.
Like I said, you have no clue.
Over the years, Riley has proved he can put together rosters.
That's why I'll continue to say wait and see.
I'll remind you again though, that he convinced our Big 3 that winning came first and to succeed, sacrifice was needed. All 3 signed at a discount.
I know it's the opposite for Gilbert , and that's why he's forced to overpay so many players to keep James happy.

And of course if Bosh can't play , its going to be a huge setback, capwise, but it's 1 season and nobody's fault

Last edited by a moderator:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey - you are certainly entitled to your opinion- even if it is based on the math skills of a 6 year old. about 3 months from now we are going to get our answer and ill be sure to bookmark the page.

Well be fine. LeBron is never going back to Cleveland. LOL