• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 3) Miami Heat (48-34) vs 6) Charlotte Hornets (48-34)

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'll say the Heat could beat the Cavs this year in a 7 game series. If LeBron, Irving, Love, Smith & Thompson don't play!

:trash:

Def not without James, and so far were 1-1 vs Cavs with him.
Cavs have HC, and the Heat has some very young players/rookies as key components in their rotation.
That doesn't usually equate to playoff success.
I now expect to get to round 2.
If we make it past there, it's gravy(to me) and it would be great fun to watch the Heat/Cavs (to me), even if we lose which we prob would.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Def not without James, and so far were 1-1 vs Cavs with him.
Cavs have HC, and the Heat has some very young players/rookies as key components in their rotation.
That doesn't usually equate to playoff success.
I now expect to get to round 2.
If we make it past there, it's gravy(to me) and it would be great fun to watch the Heat/Cavs (to me), even if we lose which we prob would.

I just really wanna see a Cavs/Heat series for the shit-talking alone. Talk about needing alotta popcorn!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just really wanna see a Cavs/Heat series for the shit-talking alone. Talk about needing alotta popcorn!
oh it would be positively awesome to watch.....only thing that would be better is watching the Browns crush the Steelers...but we still live on the planet earth right? yah so thats prob not happening....ill have to settle for LeBron sending Riley into retirement.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh it would be positively awesome to watch.....only thing that would be better is watching the Browns crush the Steelers...but we still live on the planet earth right? yah so thats prob not happening....ill have to settle for LeBron sending Riley into retirement.

Pat & his greasy hair can't hear you. He's got all of his rings jammed in his ears right now.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A Heat loss at any point starting today is 100000x less devastating then what you guys are in for if/when you lose.
We earned the 3 seed, without Bosh.
Our parts are growing and working.
Your all time high payroll would be a lotto team without James.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat with no Bosh and 2 years removed from Lebron is the 3rd seed out East. I'LL TAKE IT

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Probably have to create a Heat/Cavs superthread in Fouled Out and lock all of the Heat fans and Cavs fans in it. It would be the Hoops version of Thunderdome.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I so badly wanted them to meet up in the 2nd round.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat & his greasy hair can't hear you. He's got all of his rings jammed in his ears right now.
if he cant hear me because of the rings in his ears--- he certainly couldnt talk when he was visiting LeBron in Vegas 2 summers ago because of something jammed in his mouth...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he cant hear me because of the rings in his ears--- he certainly couldnt talk when he was visiting LeBron in Vegas 2 summers ago because of something jammed in his mouth...

Dammit dude I already told ya my sources in Vegas said Riley was in Sin City the same time as LeBron only because in the summertime he's an Elvis impersonator for Caesars Palace.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know they say jealousy is a mixture of both love & hate, right?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Heat loss at any point starting today is 100000x less devastating then what you guys are in for if/when you lose.
We earned the 3 seed, without Bosh.
Our parts are growing and working.
Your all time high payroll would be a lotto team without James.
except your parts are neither growing or working. The whole team is basically eligible for free agency- and no matter WHAT they do- they dont even have the money to bring back this team that your own buddy says has no chance against the Cavs.

Growing? With 33 year old Wade? GROWING? with a sidelined Bosh? Growing with an older joe johnson?---like i have been saying-- the Heats talent next year will be far less than it is this year. Simple mathematics.---tell me how it wont- you cant. not if you are constrained by the rules of addition and subtraciton.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I so badly wanted them to meet up in the 2nd round.
well you will probably be waiting a looooooong looong time then....

LAD- who gets a ring first? you or the city of cleveland?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well you will probably be waiting a looooooong looong time then....

LAD- who gets a ring first? you or the city of cleveland?
I said I wanted it to happen, not that I'd be waiting for it to happen.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
except your parts are neither growing or working. The whole team is basically eligible for free agency- and no matter WHAT they do- they dont even have the money to bring back this team that your own buddy says has no chance against the Cavs.

Growing? With 33 year old Wade? GROWING? with a sidelined Bosh? Growing with an older joe johnson?---like i have been saying-- the Heats talent next year will be far less than it is this year. Simple mathematics.---tell me how it wont- you cant. not if you are constrained by the rules of addition and subtraciton.

They aren't?
We just improved to 48 wins without Bosh.
And, we have 2 of the best rookies from last years draft plus a now 1 year veteran who is top 10 in about every statistical category(if he stays).
You act like it would be unique if we couldn't improve and still bring everyone back.
Let the summer play out.
We'll be just fine.

#clueless
#gloomanddoomexceptforCavs

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't?
We just improved to 48 wins without Bosh.
And, we have 2 of the best rookies from last years draft plus a now 1 year veteran who is top 10 in about every statistical category(if he stays).
You act like it would be unique if we couldn't improve and still bring everyone back.
Let the summer play out.
We'll be just fine.

#clueless
#gloomanddoomexceptforCavs
i know that you can keep giving us general statements that really mean absolutely nothing--- while i comparatively give you the hard black and white numbers....at some point the rubber is gonna meet the road...

when the inevitable happens- and you lose Deng- and have to give Whiteside a huge raise, and lose JJ, and have to resign Wade- and have no room to bring in free agents- i will bring back this post and ask you how your general- "we Will be fine" BS that is not rooted in even the SLIGHTEST bit of reality worked out.

LEBron will never go bck to Cleveland. We will be just fine. LOL.