• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 3) Miami Heat (48-34) vs 6) Charlotte Hornets (48-34)

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he wont.
He's just a troll x10000

That loss could have been a disaster.
It ended up just fine.

Yeah I was pissed about the loss. In the end though, Washington helped us get the 3 seed. We won't see the Celtics unless it's in the ECF, and if that happens, we won't be seeing Wiggy.

In some ways I'm glad that happened. It gets their heads out of their ass just in time for the playoffs. We played amazing the first half, then got cute in the 3rd which allowed Boston to take the momentum ride.

I don't give two shits what Wiggy says. There's a reason why Wiggy's been rocking other AVI's for half of the season - because he really doesn't know shit.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i gotta hand it to you....if my team had the biggest choke job of the NBA regular season on the very last game of the year i would have a very difficult time spinning it. lol...the fact that you have the audacity to do so- and the fact that you probably even BELIEVE it- makes me think that Trump could hire no better consultant.

If you can spin the biggest collapse in the NBA out of all 30 teams - out of the literally HUNDREDS of games played, if you can spin a 5 pt quarter as a positive...the Donald should sign you up and start having his mail forwarded to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Let's hear your spin again on how the Cavs are going to win it all..:lol:

"Kyrie=Curry"----Wiggy

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We made a nice 4th qtr comeback 24 hours earlier.
If it would have cost us anything, I'd be agreeing with you, but it didn't.
Instead it gave us what most people feel is our best matchups to get to the ECF.
You think it will be some mental block? If so, you're insane (which we know).
Give me your list of what ended up being the negatives to the loss.

And, no need to run you're mouth.

Just make the bet.
How about 14 days OFF SportsHoopla?

If Heat lose I'm gone, if they win bye bye for you?
A Cavs Heat series bet? YAH sign me up absoltely

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was pissed about the loss. In the end though, Washington helped us get the 3 seed. We won't see the Celtics unless it's in the ECF, and if that happens, we won't be seeing Wiggy.

In some ways I'm glad that happened. It gets their heads out of their ass just in time for the playoffs. We played amazing the first half, then got cute in the 3rd which allowed Boston to take the momentum ride.

I don't give two shits what Wiggy says. There's a reason why Wiggy's been rocking other AVI's for half of the season - because he really doesn't know shit.

I was over the Boston game once Washington won. Would have been more concerned about the game if we were playing Boston this weekend.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would anyone make that bet when every Heat fan said Cleveland would win in a series? How about a Spurs/Warriors vs Cavs bet? You scared right lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone make that bet when every Heat fan said Cleveland would win in a series?

This is incorrect. Dan Le Batard's father said the other day the Heat could beat the Cavs in the playoffs this year. :nod:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cavs 3-1, Heat 40-1...So give me 13.33-1 odds and I'll bet you.

I'll give you whatever odds the Heat vs Bobcats are..
Deal?

Actually , that Finals odds
Let's get EC odds.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone make that bet when every Heat fan said Cleveland would win in a series? How about a Spurs/Warriors vs Cavs bet? You scared right lol

Even up, it's a very stupid bet.
If the series happens, Cavs would prob be 7-1

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs 3-1, Heat 40-1...So give me 13.33-1 odds and I'll bet you.

I'll give you whatever odds the Heat vs Bobcats are..
Deal?

Actually , that Finals odds
Let's get EC odds.
I already told you - i will gladly take your Cavs win the Finals bet if you take my Cavs v. Heat bet....so shit---- if the Heat would ACTUALLY beat the CAvs- yo uare getting 2 for the price of 1....you said no to that because you had no faith in the Heat even making it to the CAvs though

Ill give you one more chance....ill take the Cavs vs. the field bet- if you give me a Cavs vs. the Heat bet--- and if the Heat choke before they make it to the Cavs you lose- and if the Cavs choke before making it to the Finals- i obviously lose...

if you dont think thats far- then move along. I really dont care.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about backing your way into HCA.............
That was a close call for ya'll last night!
:kissass:

I'm wondering if Wiggy would like to send something to the Hawks for helping them avoid Miami in the 2nd round.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already told you - i will gladly take your Cavs win the Finals bet if you take my Cavs v. Heat bet....so shit---- if the Heat would ACTUALLY beat the CAvs- yo uare getting 2 for the price of 1....you said no to that because you had no faith in the Heat even making it to the CAvs though

Ill give you one more chance....ill take the Cavs vs. the field bet- if you give me a Cavs vs. the Heat bet--- and if the Heat choke before they make it to the Cavs you lose- and if the Cavs choke before making it to the Finals- i obviously lose...

The difference is that you have said you think the Cavs will win it all.
Now, find me one post where I ever said the Cavs shouldn't win the East.

Face it, your totally illogical and a coward.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is that you have said you think the Cavs will win it all.
Now, find me one post where I ever said the Cavs shouldn't win the East.

Face it, your totally illogical and a coward.
again....im actually laying it on the line that the Cavs will win the title- and im a coward...lol.....

dude- you have been rambling for weeks that the Cavs have no chance--- at the very WORST you should break even then....i think its perfectly clear that you are the coward- and despite your ramblings and constant trolling of Cleveland fans- and how they have no chance vs. GSW or SAS- you cant even take that bet! its just pathetic- but not surprising.

I HOPE SO MUCH that the Heat make the ECF and face the Cavs...its gonna be so much fun to end Dwade and Riley and Whiteside and co.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
believe me- understand what your saying--- think its strange though your saying home court makes a big difference and then pick Miami to close it out on the road....
Why would it be strange? Clearly having HCA means that team will play more games at home than on the road, yes?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But you do actually care.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again....im actually laying it on the line that the Cavs will win the title- and im a coward...lol.....

dude- you have been rambling for weeks that the Cavs have no chance--- at the very WORST you should break even then....i think its perfectly clear that you are the coward- and despite your ramblings and constant trolling of Cleveland fans- and how they have no chance vs. GSW or SAS- you cant even take that bet! its just pathetic- but not surprising.

I HOPE SO MUCH that the Heat make the ECF and face the Cavs...its gonna be so much fun to end Dwade and Riley and Whiteside and co.

Again, you're FOS.
First, I never said NO CHANCE. I said I'll take the WC winner.
You've said the Cavs can beat the WC winner, therefore you should take an even up bet.

I've never said the Heat would beat the Cavs, so why would I make that bet even up?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never said the Heat would beat the Cavs, so why would I make that bet even up?

Well I'll say the Heat could beat the Cavs this year in a 7 game series. If LeBron, Irving, Love, Smith & Thompson don't play!

:trash:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like somebody been drinking that courage juice since the Cavs don't have to meet up with Miami in the 2nd round. Too funny.... :martini:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like somebody been drinking that courage juice since the Cavs don't have to meet up with Miami in the 2nd round. Too funny.... :martini:

dssadasd.jpg