• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Golden State Warriors vs (4) Dallas Mavericks WCF

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally someone gets it. I think before around 2010 that never happened.

To be fair, 3 in one playoffs seems high.

But in typical Monty fashion, he grasps the symptom, but not the cause.

As several, you included, have pointed out, the teams in these playoffs are as evenly matched as we have ever seen. That's why we're seeing some of these things.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As several, you included, have pointed out, the teams in these playoffs are as evenly matched as we have ever seen. That's why we're seeing some of these things.
His understanding of the game is like a 12 year old. "Too much size!" "Mentally weak!" He used to use "fear in their eyes!" a lot.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t think of which player I like more, Looney or Wiggins. They are the two most willing to do the dirty work

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a good looking couple, Steph Curry and his wife have some pretty homely kids

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His understanding of the game is like a 12 year old. "Too much size!" "Mentally weak!" He used to use "fear in their eyes!" a lot.
That was one of my best ones

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had predicted Celtics to win it all, so I definitely hope that I'm wrong and that the Warriors prevail over the Celtics or Heat. Even if the Celtics are better, the Warriors are obviously very dangerous. Curry is great on offense, while Draymond is great on defense and an underrated barometer for the Warriors' offense. The emergence of Poole has been key in getting them back into championship position. Klay has been inconsistent, but he can erupt at any time. If we get the good version of Klay for at least 4 games in the next series, then I love their chances of winning.

It's also so great to see the contributions from the rookies.
Your Celtics are tough

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some of it is mental weakness because they get paid so much and they are all best friends with each other so they just don't care enough. To lose so many critical games with the season on the line on your home floor should not be happening as much as it does.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocked that those kids are so ugly

What's wrong with you? Without fail each time you show up in an NBA thread you gotta say something outta line. And it's usually racist. Like what you're doing now.

And like I said before odd I've never seen you say outta line things about any white athletes. Says a lot about you.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of it is mental weakness because they get paid so much and they are all best friends with each other so they just don't care enough. To lose so many critical games with the season on the line on your home floor should not be happening as much as it does.

You are one of the boards lesser lights.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong with you? Without fail each time you show up in an NBA thread you gotta say something outta line. And it's usually racist. Like what you're doing now.

And like I said before odd I've never seen you say outta line things about any white athletes. Says a lot about you.
How is saying two good looking people have ugly kids is racist? Get a grip on yourself.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors are 19-1 this year in games where Draymond makes a three. This is further confirmation that Draymond needs to stay aggressive and take shots.

Agree but not 3’s but even just attacking the basket with opportunity helps bc the defender usually won’t be honest. Most likely looking to help or not respecting his ability to score. That’s why I think in the end he will be a better player than Rodman. Defender or rebounder? Nope but his ability to hit shots was something Rodman could never do. Sometimes he will step up in big games and hit big shots

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree but not 3’s but even just attacking the basket with opportunity helps bc the defender usually won’t be honest. Most likely looking to help or not respecting his ability to score. That’s why I think in the end he will be a better player than Rodman. Defender or rebounder? Nope but his ability to hit shots was something Rodman could never do. Sometimes he will step up in big games and hit big shots

Absolutely. If there is an opening, he should drive and finish.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no real argument that Rodman was an overall better or more important player than Draymond. He was better at one specific thing (because that was all he was expected to do) Draymond as good or better at everything else.