• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Golden State Warriors vs (4) Dallas Mavericks WCF

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 more wins to go. Kind of surreal right now. I'm enjoying every moment of it.
Definitely didn't see them being this good. Was hoping for a top 6 playoff seed but right now they look like the best team in the league. We never saw this team all healthy at any time in the regular season.

Celtics are going to be a problem. I said I had it 65/35 Warriors but I think I'm already down to 60/40 Warriors

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely didn't see them being this good. Was hoping for a top 6 playoff seed but right now they look like the best team in the league. We never saw this team all healthy at any time in the regular season.

Celtics are going to be a problem. I said I had it 65/35 Warriors but I think I'm already down to 60/40 Warriors

I had predicted Celtics to win it all, so I definitely hope that I'm wrong and that the Warriors prevail over the Celtics or Heat. Even if the Celtics are better, the Warriors are obviously very dangerous. Curry is great on offense, while Draymond is great on defense and an underrated barometer for the Warriors' offense. The emergence of Poole has been key in getting them back into championship position. Klay has been inconsistent, but he can erupt at any time. If we get the good version of Klay for at least 4 games in the next series, then I love their chances of winning.

It's also so great to see the contributions from the rookies.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had predicted Celtics to win it all, so I definitely hope that I'm wrong and that the Warriors prevail over the Celtics or Heat. Even if the Celtics are better, the Warriors are obviously very dangerous. Curry is great on offense, while Draymond is great on defense and an underrated barometer for the Warriors' offense. The emergence of Poole has been key in getting them back into championship position. Klay has been inconsistent, but he can erupt at any time. If we get the good version of Klay for at least 4 games in the next series, then I love their chances of winning.

It's also so great to see the contributions from the rookies.
Don't forget Wiggins...Looney won't be nearly as useful as he was vs Dallas, Celtics have much stronger inside presence

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget Wiggins...Looney won't be nearly as useful as he was vs Dallas, Celtics have much stronger inside presence

Yup. Wiggins is very important. The perimeter defense that the Warriors lost with the injuries to Klay have been made up for by Wiggins. And he also adds a fantastic finisher to this offense.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Wiggins is very important. The perimeter defense that the Warriors lost with the injuries to Klay have been made up for by Wiggins. And he also adds a fantastic finisher to this offense.
And while it's not huge, getting GPII back will help and every bit counts. With him we're as good defensively as anyone

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And while it's not huge, getting GPII back will help and every bit counts. With him we're as good defensively as anyone
It's also imperative for the Dubs success in the next round to have a healthy Otto Porter jr in the lineup and getting productive minutes.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get this out of the way now, you've got Celtics in 6 over the Warriors I presume?
Hard to say. At full strength, the Celtics are too big for the Warriors but with a hobbled Marcus Smart and Robert Williams the Dubs might have a fighting chance

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say. At full strength, the Celtics are too big for the Warriors but with a hobbled Marcus Smart and Robert Williams the Dubs might have a fighting chance
Smart isn't hobbled.

Fighting chance is nice but that still implies Celtics favored. Or are you not even going to make a prediction since yours are always wrong?

Also are they too big for the Ws like Denver was?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart isn't hobbled.

Fighting chance is nice but that still implies Celtics favored. Or are you not even going to make a prediction since yours are always wrong?

Also are they too big for the Ws like Denver was?
He has a foot injury and Williams has what the hockey people call a “lower body injury”
There are so many things that go into my analysis of a series but an obvious one would be which team has home court. If it’s the Celtics, I’d give them the edge

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a foot injury and Williams has what the hockey people call a “lower body injury”
There are so many things that go into my analysis of a series but an obvious one would be which team has home court. If it’s the Celtics, I’d give them the edge
The Warriors do. What's your pick? Mine is Ws in 7.

As far as the bolded, maybe you need less things to analyze because your picks always suck.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors do. What's your pick? Mine is Ws in 7.

As far as the bolded, maybe you need less things to analyze because your picks always suck.
Tics in 7 if I have to choose now

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tics in 7 if I have to choose now
Winning on the road in game 7 eh?

It's almost a coinflip so unlike your other predictions this one has a shot. But it pleases me you went with your Celtics over my Warriors.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning on the road in game 7 eh?

It's almost a coinflip so unlike your other predictions this one has a shot. But it pleases me you went with your Celtics over my Warriors.
Yeah. Seems like it might go more this way: Split games 1 and 2 in San Francisco, Celtics sweep at home in games 3 and 4. Dubs buck up for one last hurrah at home in game 5 then Celtics close it out at home in game 6

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Seems like it might go more this way: Split games 1 and 2 in San Francisco, Celtics sweep at home in games 3 and 4. Dubs buck up for one last hurrah at home in game 5 then Celtics close it out at home in game 6
Yes that was the pattern the Dubs used to beat that last team they couldn't beat (Memphis). But you said Celtics in 7.

Interestingly, the Heat look like they aren't dead yet. Hope they beat your team because the Ws probably match up better with the Heat than the Celtics.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that was the pattern the Dubs used to beat that last team they couldn't beat (Memphis). But you said Celtics in 7.

Interestingly, the Heat look like they aren't dead yet. Hope they beat your team because the Ws probably match up better with the Heat than the Celtics.
Interesting playoffs. This is the third team I remember laying an egg at home with a chance to close it out. Milwaukee, Phoenix and now Boston. Lot of mental weakness in today’s NBA player

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting playoffs. This is the third team I remember laying an egg at home with a chance to close it out. Milwaukee, Phoenix and now Boston. Lot of mental weakness in today’s NBA player
Finally someone gets it. I think before around 2010 that never happened.