• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 Games to watch, besides the Bears.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I'll argue with you there blh...I thought Cincy's line had the better of us (no they didn't get sacks but they smushed our running game and got pretty good pressure on Cutler), and I'd say NY's line either barely beat us or played ours to about a draw (bad running game, many hurries).

Improved though, yes, sure, absolutely. I think quite a bit of the improvement is the changed play-calling, more than the line play itself, but there has been some improvement no doubt (Webb or Bushrod.....hmmm....)

C

cubzzzfanincali

oh and I almost forgot the Saints game....our line had plenty of struggles with them as well.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok guys.....Our o-line is better than it has been in awhile,I`ll give you that.But i still don`t think they are up to the task of Carolina and seattle either.
They did an ok job vs NO,but still gave up 3 sacks..........

The defense,C`mon maaaaan,we all know with Rodgers in there,it could`ve been 10x worse than what it was.
No way is out team up and ready to stop any of the top offenses in the NFC.
Todays game is another that most likely will be misleading cause of weather conditions.

I`m all you about the "Any given sunday",but thats a homer thought,when in reality we know its a "wait til next year".

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anybody explain to me wtf Trestman chose to NOT use any timeouts there at the end of regulation!?

Long gameday for a Bears fan. Big win tho.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anybody explain to me wtf Trestman chose to NOT use any timeouts there at the end of regulation!?

Long gameday for a Bears fan. Big win tho.

Completely agree.

I thought the game was over when the clock got run down to 20 seconds and the Ravens were inside the Bears 10. I didn't think they had a prayer at stopping them.

Not sure why you don't want to give your offense a shot there.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they had scored a TD the game woulda been over. It put a ton of unnecessary pressure on a visibly tired defense!?

Thank God they held.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll argue with you there blh...I thought Cincy's line had the better of us (no they didn't get sacks but they smushed our running game and got pretty good pressure on Cutler), and I'd say NY's line either barely beat us or played ours to about a draw (bad running game, many hurries).

Improved though, yes, sure, absolutely. I think quite a bit of the improvement is the changed play-calling, more than the line play itself, but there has been some improvement no doubt (Webb or Bushrod.....hmmm....)

I still disagree...IMO, last week was the worst performance to date. We were beat and beat up by detroits d line. In the Saints game there were more pre snap penalties and missed assignments.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I still disagree...IMO, last week was the worst performance to date. We were beat and beat up by detroits d line. In the Saints game there were more pre snap penalties and missed assignments.

I agree that the Lions game was their worst game, what I meant was that there were other games where I would have said we also got beat, just not as badly. Maybe this is all semantics.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that the Lions game was their worst game, what I meant was that there were other games where I would have said we also got beat, just not as badly. Maybe this is all semantics.

Probably, lol. :suds: