• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 Games to watch, besides the Bears.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to these games.
SF @ NO big NFC showdown. I got SF.
KC @ Denver very big AFC showdown. I got KC.
Det. @ Pitt. A big game for us . I got Pitt.

Your thoughts?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping Pitt can pull it off... think it's possible at Pittsburgh, but IDK.

I think NO will hold off San Fran at home. Along with NE at CAR, which would both bode well for us.

KC/DEN... well... that's just good ole' fashioned fun.

C

cubzzzfanincali

My weekly pool I have Nola, Detroit, and Denver. They should all be good games though, could go either way.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your thoughts?

Assuming Bears can win, it would help if SF lost.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your thoughts?

I think you got all 3 wrong. Lol.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DET
NO
KC

... BTW. And if KC doesn't win this week, they'll win in two weeks at home, or in the playoffs.

The style of football Denver plays just never pans out in the long haul.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you got all 3 wrong. Lol.

:lol: Just my thoughts.
Pitt. has been playing better of late. Their D is capable of shutting down both megatron & Bush. Will they who the hell knows.
Pitt's. O-line has no chance vs DET's front, but they have Big BEN who seems to thrive when the pressure is on .
KC vs Denver, Just don't think Manning sees the 2nd half. He was hobbled last week. And KC has a very good pass rush. If he does survive the game, Denver has a good chance to win.

I was flipping a coin when came to SF vs NO. But just think SF will stop that little out to the back NO continues to run at the goal line . If and when they get there. I'm not sold on NO yet , but a win here would get me believing.

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one quick observation.
I don't think that KC has played a team yet, with a winning record.
Denver will expose them.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your thoughts?

I`m going:
Saints.....Tough to beat that offense.And NO has a decent defense.Other than Gore,things on the offensive for SF is just average.

KC at Den.........Denver.KCs offense is just above average and thats due to Jamaal.Rest of it sucks.
Their defense won`t hold down Denver`s.Which is better than NO`.

Det at Pitt..........Detroit.and to tell yoiu the truth,i don`t care who wins this game.
i know with a wc factor for our team,but we just are not good enough to beat good teams,let alone great teams.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I`m going:
Saints.....Tough to beat that offense.And NO has a decent defense.Other than Gore,things on the offensive for SF is just average.

KC at Den.........Denver.KCs offense is just above average and thats due to Jamaal.Rest of it sucks.

Det at Pitt..........Detroit.and to tell yoiu the truth,i don`t care who wins this game.
i know with a wc factor for our team,but we just are not good enough to beat good teams,let alone great teams.

I disagree.

I think the Defense is coming around, and has played pretty good the last two weeks. Our O can keep up with anybody IMO. We have the best receiving duo in the league. Couple that with M. Bennett and Forte, and we are loaded on O.

Hopefully the Bears can get healthy down the stretch here and make a little run. I am just going on what I see, and that's steady improvement.

Get in (the playoffs), and anything can happen.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I`m going:

This line of thinking is always so silly.

The Giants couldn't beat ANY of the teams they beat in either of their recent SB runs during the regular season either.

Get in, and good things can happen. Plus, this team has a good offense that is getting better.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one quick observation.
I don't think that KC has played a team yet, with a winning record.
Denver will expose them.

Denver has played one team with a winning record- Indy, and lost. Not sure that's a sturdy argument.

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver has played one team with a winning record- Indy, and lost. Not sure that's a sturdy argument.

I see.
Nice counter.
Should be a good prime-timer.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree.

I think the Defense is coming around, and has played pretty good the last two weeks. Our O can keep up with anybody IMO. We have the best receiving duo in the league. Couple that with M. Bennett and Forte, and we are loaded on O.

Hopefully the Bears can get healthy down the stretch here and make a little run. I am just going on what I see, and that's steady improvement.

Get in (the playoffs), and anything can happen.

We all know the "anything can happen" saying,but we know its NOT happening.Our team keeps getting decimated with injuries on the defensive side.
I just don`t see how that unit can be getting better..........
Our o-line has been letting us down,Cutler was hammered last weekend.
What happens if we did make the playoffs?

What do you think Carolina`s,SF`s,Seattle`s and NO`s d-line could do to us.....no way do we score 14 points vs those teams.
and our defense will never be able to stop Car,Sea or Brees.

Sure I always hope the Bears win,but in reality its not..........I`m all for a better draft position myself.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Giants couldn't beat ANY of the teams they beat in either of their recent SB runs during the regular season either.

Get in, and good things can happen. Plus, this team has a good offense that is getting better.

refer to above post.........

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not quite 100% true...

2007 - (True) lost to Dallas, GB and New England in regular season and beat all of them in playoffs.

2011 - (almost true) lost to GB and SF in regular season and beat them in playoffs. Beat New England in both regular season and in the Super Bowl.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know the "anything can happen" saying,but we know its NOT happening.Our team keeps getting decimated with injuries on the defensive side.

What do you think Carolina`s,SF`s,Seattle`s and NO`s d-line could do to us.....no way do we score 14 points vs those teams.

Sure I always hope the Bears win,but in reality its not..........I`m all for a better draft position myself.

It's simple. Have they or have they not played their best games, the last two weeks?

That is an improvement, and one more, and its a trend.

Our o-line is so much better than years past, it's not even funny. Probably one of the greatest one-year turn-arounds I have ever seen. Cutler got hammered last week in part, because he was injured and lacking mobility.

I think with the weapons we have outside, at TE and RB, this O matches up pretty well, against ANY defense.

C

cubzzzfanincali

It's simple. Have they or have they not played their best games, the last two weeks?

That is an improvement, and one more, and its a trend.

Our o-line is so much better than years past, it's not even funny. Probably one of the greatest one-year turn-arounds I have ever seen. Cutler got hammered last week in part, because he was injured and lacking mobility.

I think with the weapons we have outside, at TE and RB, this O matches up pretty well, against ANY defense.

The defensive improvement you refer to in "the last two weeks...." ok, now, repeat after me. GREEN BAY DOES NOT COUNT. Our D "playing well" versus Seneca Wallace was totally, utterly irrelevant.

The Lions game was a little better, I'll grant you, but still rather flawed.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One could argue that last week was the first game the o line lost the line of scrimmage battle...IMO, thats not really "letting us down". It's vastly improved.