• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round:Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the first time, I'm actually thinking a finals appearance is a legit possibility for this Heat group. My ceiling for this group last September was a 2nd round appearance and don't get embarrassed by one of the top teams

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens if the Heat beat the Bucks? You think Giannis tell them it's not working out and he won't be signing back next summer?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens if the Heat beat the Bucks? You think Giannis tell them it's not working out and he won't be signing back next summer?

I think there is a really good chance.

There just aren’t that many opportunities for this team to get significantly better.

They needed to keep Brogdon.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dtgold88 I gave you 1/9 of winning lineup. Hopefully you picked other 8.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the first time, I'm actually thinking a finals appearance is a legit possibility for this Heat group. My ceiling for this group last September was a 2nd round appearance and don't get embarrassed by one of the top teams

Getting two more from Milwaukee will be tricky. But they look like your prototypical great regular season team that just can't hit that extra gear in the playoffs. Our only obstacle, and it's a big one of course is Boston.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not like his cast sucks. He's got a lot of savvy vets on the cheap there and a decent mix with Bledsoe, Brook, and Khris.

The only possible advantage with the heat over Milwaukee long term is some younger contracts (which you eventually pay anyway)

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a really good chance.

There just aren’t that many opportunities for this team to get significantly better.

They needed to keep Brogdon.

as do i...

no doubt in my mind The Freak wants rings, and i don't see why he wouldn't bail if he might get a better shot at 'em elsewhere...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like his cast sucks. He's got a lot of savvy vets on the cheap there and a decent mix with Bledsoe, Brook, and Khris.

The only possible advantage with the heat over Milwaukee long term is some younger contracts (which you eventually pay anyway)

and, of course, the weather and night life...:D

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the bubble has helped Miami and by that I mean...it seems like they have been one of the best teams in the bubble. MIL and TOR look like different teams imo...not sure what is up with Toronto. I think Boston might just be a bad matchup. There is no excuse for MIL, they are getting their shit pushed in.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would have been thrilled if Lebron had this cast for his first stint in CLE lol.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the bubble has helped Miami and by that I mean...it seems like they have been one of the best teams in the bubble. MIL and TOR look like different teams imo...not sure what is up with Toronto. I think Boston might just be a bad matchup. There is no excuse for MIL, they are getting their shit pushed in.

I'm not sure it's the bubble. I think the Bucks are built for the regular season. It's a lot easier to settle into a defensive strategy to limit Giannis over a 7 game series than it is in Game #62 on a Wednesday night.

Plus, while they had the best record in the league, 2 of their losses were to the Heat. Toronto has certainly done better than most expected after Kawhi left, but they are built similar to the Bucks. They one great player in Siakam and bunch of other guys who range from solid to good. Neither has a second star to help them out, let alone a 3rd guy.

Basically, weaknesses that they were able to hide in the regular season are getting exposed in the playoffs.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They definitely don't suck, but they don't have reliable options that they can count on every night to take pressure off of Giannis.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. You 2 are gonna have to thumbwrestle or something and let me know who wins, so I know whether to bother or not. lol

:pound:

I'm done asking about the Indians logo. Like I said yesterday I've asked shaggy and fordman multiple times. And have mentioned it you multiple times. I'd just like to be able to put an Indians logo up that's not Chief Wahoo.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure it's the bubble. I think the Bucks are built for the regular season. It's a lot easier to settle into a defensive strategy to limit Giannis over a 7 game series than it is in Game #62 on a Wednesday night.

Plus, while they had the best record in the league, 2 of their losses were to the Heat. Toronto has certainly done better than most expected after Kawhi left, but they are built similar to the Bucks. They one great player in Siakam and bunch of other guys who range from solid to good. Neither has a second star to help them out, let alone a 3rd guy.

Basically, weaknesses that they were able to hide in the regular season are getting exposed in the playoffs.

Who is Miami's second star

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have just said a couple of fans instead of 3 or 4.
There really are only Warriors, Heat, Cavs, Celtics, Thunder, and Lakers fans here. Maybe Raptors and Mavericks too. Pretty much it

There's like one Kings fan, one Pistons fan,.one Wizards fan, the one Clippers fan left, etc.