• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz

Who ya got

• Dubs in 4 or 5

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Jazz in 4 or 5

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Dubs in 6 or 7

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Jazz in 6 or 7

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you still play poker online?

I'm thinking about starting up an account on Bovada here this weekend and playing some.

Nah, don't really have the time any more these days. Just don't have the time and maybe attention span, to sit in front of the computer to grind for a few hours at a time.

If you do play, let me know how it goes. Maybe down the road if they ever open it back up I might consider it. I would think that since it got much tougher to play online, the only people who would really play are the dedicated people who are good. Could be wrong, but I would imagine less casual players would equal a higher level of play. At least that's my logic.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, don't really have the time any more these days. Just don't have the time and maybe attention span, to sit in front of the computer to grind for a few hours at a time.

If you do play, let me know how it goes. Maybe down the road if they ever open it back up I might consider it. I would think that since it got much tougher to play online, the only people who would really play are the dedicated people who are good. Could be wrong, but I would imagine less casual players would equal a higher level of play. At least that's my logic.

There's a lot of systems people use now, while playing, that evaluates hands, gives use the odds, a lot of different things you can do with different programs that takes a lot of the harder aspects out of it.

I have a friend that plays a lot online and he'll send me sheets upon sheets in emails of hands he played that day and it's like trying to read Arabic for me, lol

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 hey man, I'd really like to get into a lot of those mock drafts you guys do, but it always seems I'm a step behind the 8 ball, can you let me know when a new one starts up.

I love doing those things, an old basketball forum I used to post on used to have them and I really enjoyed it.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a lot of systems people use now, while playing, that evaluates hands, gives use the odds, a lot of different things you can do with different programs that takes a lot of the harder aspects out of it.

I have a friend that plays a lot online and he'll send me sheets upon sheets in emails of hands he played that day and it's like trying to read Arabic for me, lol

Yeah when I was playing I had both that poker tracker and a HUD on the games. Gave real time stats and information on the players at the table, which I thought was really almost a form of cheating, so I stopped using it. Again I was playing mostly recreational and wanted to just get better. I couldn't really get better by having stats tell me what each perfect play should be.

I mean, it looks at the players pre-flop raise percentages, flop bets, call rates, etc. What it essentially does is break down a players bet patterns from which you can determine a range of his hands. It also computes all the show down hands to give you a range of similar hands they've played before to give you even more information about what they could have. It's pretty shitty, imo.

Like it's insanely useful to good players, but gives recreational players basically no shot to win unless they just luckbox completely. You shouldn't be able to 8 table and know this information about someone. It takes away from the purity of the game. An individual should be able to make determinations if another player at the table is weak-tight or LAG or whatever style they have.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors are half assing it still cakewalking through teams. Imagine when they are motivated in the finals against the Cavs

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always tell you guys how people on these other forums I post on, get real personal lol

Well I rustled some Boston fan, by basically posting a bunch of excerpts and tweets about how Boston fans are racists.

He proceeds to find an old old old post, of when I mentioned my brother who used to run a strip clubs', name.

This brother happens to be dead, and he posts my brothers arrest record and all this other stuff and then tells me I should look in the mirror before calling anyone racist.

lmao, and this is why when you guys thought I get rustled easily, when I first started here, I laughed.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 hey man, I'd really like to get into a lot of those mock drafts you guys do, but it always seems I'm a step behind the 8 ball, can you let me know when a new one starts up.

I love doing those things, an old basketball forum I used to post on used to have them and I really enjoyed it.

I thought you only wanted to do NBA. We have NFL coming up soon if you want in let me know man. Just to let you know there is a lot of research that comes with it... @TJL

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now! I live in Elk Grove now...moving back to the Bay this summer though. The commute is too much even though I only go into the office a couple of days a week.

Lol are you serious? I'm near where bond road and where California family fitness is. That's crazy lol

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol are you serious? I'm near where bond road and where California family fitness is. That's crazy lol
Lol yep pass you on my way home all the time.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on whether Curry can play the rest of the series. If he is out I still think they can beat Utah in six. if his ankle recovers, then Dubs in 4.